Saturday, August 19, 2006

Neigh! We have come to take over your computer!

Hey, you all remember that lemonade game link I gave you? Well, don't go to it. Cuz apparently it sent a virus to my cpu and my parents got mad and forbid me to play any of those online games now. So I feel bad now. I thought bored.com could be trusted. Grrrrr... It's fixed now, but some stuff is a tad delayed. -_- I'm such a failure.
Oprah: Now, now, now, don't feel bad about yourself. We want you to have high self-esteem!
Me: Don't you talk to me about self-esteem.
Dr. Phil: You see, that is negative. Look for the positive.
Maury: Has your boyfriend ever slept with your sister?
Me: Wha? I don't have a boyfriend. Or a sister!
Rosie O'Donnell: Hey, wanna hear some of my not funny jokes?
Me: NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Phew. They're gone.
I made dinosaur eggs oatmeal today. Nathan was eating his frozen oatmeal cake. It was pretty nasty. I want a cheesecake.
Hoooooly cow, that scared me so bad. Music just started exploding from my cpu. Aw, shoot, I'm a wolfravenfox, but not a horse of tiger/dragon. Ew, it's an anime quiz...and they're looking in my soul. EW GET AWAY! Hehehe, my anime picture looks like a cat. Darn, it is a cat.
Wait. I wonder if no more online games means Disney channel or quizilla...AAAAAAAAAH.

14 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

that lemonade game thing would't work on my computer anyway.

Lauren said...

that's actually a good thing.

RRock_With_It said...

Is the name of the post under this one Fresh Digress lyrics?

Lauren said...

hehehehe pretty much yeah

RRock_With_It said...

"Snow white don't eat that apple!"
I'm surprised I didn't notice that before.

Lauren said...

and if the...um something pulls you in, you confess your sins, you'll be new again.
"what's that? Fi-ya?"

RRock_With_It said...

Remember quoting that song at church?

Lauren said...

YES it was fun until we got to that one part

RRock_With_It said...

yeah.... that part is kind of awkward.

Lauren said...

and you kept rapping and the you were like...oh

RRock_With_It said...

maybe we should quote a different one next time.

Lauren said...

LIKE THE ONE WITH NESTLE! AND PEPSI!

RRock_With_It said...

"Nestle's cool, but I'm in it for Pepsi, so I could get a pool and a couple of jet skis."

Lauren said...

"*something about texting* then i could be legit and everybody would sweat me!"