Thursday, August 03, 2006

PUT ON A BRA! *pukes*

Okay, so I'm watching "America's Got Talent" and Cirque du Soleil (sp? I don't care) is performing and Regis is all, "It's got a seductive twist." Meaning it's sexual. AGAIN. And so the balancing chick is wearing a bikini top, basically. And it's see through. I'm heating TOAST here, hello. And I nearly puke when I see this Calvin Klein underwear model in a Matrix coat thing. It was DISGUSTING. And the two shirtless guys in the background? Especially the one made to look like a devil/faun in furry pants? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? And the singer? HALF A TOP. Sure, her midriff was covered. The other half of her torso WASN'T. *gags* See the title of this post, dearie.
Lol that reminds me of a conversation I had with my mom last year about my school's strict dress code. "Can't I just go to school naked?" "No...it'll expose your midriff." Hehehe.
If puffins could talk, you know they would have British accents.
"Barnyard"...hm, okay... "Lady in the Water"...MUST SEE IT... "Scoop"...checking it out.

No comments: