Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Mmmm, Civil War...Zzzzzzzzzzz

Tonight was Open House at the school, so I got all my classes and stuff.
I
have
no
classes
with
any
of
my
friends.
I have Kelsey for one class, which is cool, but none of my other friends have the same classes. Toni said she'd jump on me in the hall. And we might have the same lunch. I hope. Waaaaaah...
I got Mr. Anderson for science. He was in a McDonald's commercial. And he has hamsters. I was going to request a seat by the hamster so we could chill. But he woulda said no. :(
We gotta cool new band teacher. He's only 24 and pretty coolo. Trombone player. Woooo!!!!
Uh, weird math teacher. Gonna have to watch her.
Semi awesome PE teacher. Got Eathorne, too. Yeaaaya, like Eathorne.
Cool LAR/hist teacher. She's pretty awesome and like best friends with my mom kinda? And she loves to write.
And some dude for study hall. But who really needs an open house for study hall? "Hello, parents, I'm Mr. Mulligan and this is study hall. This year I plan to sit at my desk and do nothing...um, my expectations for the class? Uh, I hope they're quiet? And uh, materials needed, they need a book or paper and pencil for notes and stuff...so yeah. I guess y'all are prepared..."

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Jason had his wisdom teeth taken out yesterdy. He was still groggy when he got in the car.
Mom: Jason, you know how you're acting? You're acting like a drunk person.
Jason: Haha. That's funny. That's very funny.
Then when we got home he yelled when we turned the vacuum on. He couldn't talk very well cause his mouth was full of gauze.

Lauren said...

that sucks.
i know the feeling.