Monday, August 21, 2006

Sorry, I didn't catch your name, is it LOSER?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I saw "Material Girls" this afternoon. What better way to have fun than watch Hilary and Haylie Duff make total fools of themselves? Seriously, did they like drop 10 IQ points since I last saw them? Not that their IQ was that high up there, but COME ON. "How do I look?" "Uh...total rockstar." "Likin!" "Lovin!" "NO WAY! OMG!" And then it turns out Tommy was EVIL! So Craig did a little rap dis thing that wasn't exactly skilled, but pretty hilarious to watch.
GAAAAH William's all, "Oh, I told Jason he was crazy." WTH? So I was all, "Geez, delete that." "Why?" -_- Guys are complete morons.
ESPECIALLY THE MUPPET MAN IN "MATERIAL GIRLS".
"Hey, sexy."
Yeah, the thing is, gentlemen, there's a little thing here called TACT.
Blogger being sufficiently dumb here. Either that or my Internet. Yeah, probably that.
Why is William obsessed with finding Amber's blog? SCARED.
Hm, that's really all I have to say.
Besides the fact that my tongue hurts like heck. Skittles + Crunch = Bad. And that Emily should totally come to Ft. Warden. AAAAGH. What are we supposed to do with all the potatoes now?
Potatoes: THE ULTIMATE PARTY FOOD
I wanna put a picture of a potato as my...permanent picture, possibly. Aaaah alliteration. AAAAAAH God's trying to get me to write again. NOOOOO I SHALL RESIST! Actually, if it is God trying to get me to write, wouldn't resisting be a bad thing?
Hm.
HURRAY FOR PETE THE RAPPING WHITE BOY!

10 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

You should bring two potatoes to Fort Warden. THen we can make them breakdance.
Aaaaaahhhhh, I already have one stalker.

Lauren said...

YES we totally should. aaaagh is it William? he's stalking both you and jason.

RRock_With_It said...

No, it's not William, that's why I said I already have one. He does not stalk Jason.

Lauren said...

does too.

RRock_With_It said...

really? since when?

Lauren said...

since like...a few days ago.
"DUDE i found jason's BLOG." *keeps commenting on it*
Me: quit.
William: why?

RRock_With_It said...

is it his blogger one or myspace? he actually has a xanga one too.

Lauren said...

blogger i think.

RRock_With_It said...

he's not on that one much anymore.

Lauren said...

that's not a bad thing