Friday, August 11, 2006

Mighty cold in here...

I saw "Sixth Sense" last night. I think that's one of Shyamalan's best movies. Okay, one of his better ones, since other than "Signs", all his movies suck. I don't know why I always cry during Bruce Willis movies. Okay, I've only seen like 3, but I've either cried my guts out or held it in during each of those movies. I mean, "The Kid"? HOW CAN YOU NOT CRY DURING "THE KID"? "Unbreakable" had kind of a sad ending. Cuz even tho it ending "happily", Elijah still killed like millions of trillions of people. Sure, he went to prison, but that many people are still dead. And in "Sixth Sense", it was good that he decided to let his wife move on and stuff, but where does he go after that? Heaven, or whatever? Cuz Shyamalan believes in all religions. WTH? That's not possible, buddy. Cuz there are SOME religions where people don't walk around as ghosts. Actually, I think that's MOST religions. So where does Malcolm Crowe go? Heaven? Nirvana? Or the Mormonistic god-kingdom? Or all of them? "WOOO RELIGION PARTY IN THE SKY!" -_- So I think it's sad that M. Night's so spiritually confused. It was a good movie, but it could never happen in real life. Although, that didn't help last night since I was so flippin scared. I was like, "AH, A GHOST!" And there was no ghost, but I kept waking up like every hour, so I got little to no sleep, but I feel a lot better now.
Since I couldn't sleep, I read R. L. Stine's "The Cheater". Omg, his books are so dumb. I mean, a girl gets this gothpunkemo math geek to take this test that will determine whether she goes to Princeton are not for her since she stinks at math. And then the gothpunkemo starts asking her out all the time and stalking her and asking for money (she totally sells like all her stuff and I'm like, "YOU'RE SUCH A BLONDE!" Really.), then someone shoots him in the chest. And everyone thinks it was Blondie because she'd threatened to kill him, but it turned out to be her boyfriend. I couldn't believe it! IT WAS DAN! I was really depressed, cuz Dan is the man, but then it turned out it was really self defense and the girl's dad TOTALLY LET HER OFF SO EASY! "If you ever feel pressure from me again, let me know." Um, hello Bob? YOUR BOOKS SUCK! "Who Killed the Homecoming Queen" was the only good one, since it was so incredibly stupid yet amazing. And it wasn't as awkward. Seriously, all Carter (Blondie) and Dan did the entire book was make out and play tennis and I'm like, "Um, chocolate ice cream? That's just sick."
*shudders*

No comments: