Thursday, August 03, 2006

Adoption: the scary option

I have nothing against adoption.
Except when it's done without paperwork and it happens at the zoo.
For instance:
I got to the zoo, something I haven't done in like a million years. The one in Tacoma, something ELSE I haven't done in a million years. We were in the aquarium and this kid in a blue striped shirt just runs up to me and is like, "There's an octopus over there." And he's like, what, 6? 7? 8? I have no idea. Hm, I just realized I'm wearing a blue striped shirt too... Only mine has smaller stripes and is form fitting (hahaha I wish) while his wasn't. So I look at the octopus and he's talking to me about it and then he just LEAVES. It was really random.
Then he came back.
I was petting the goats...
"Would they bite your shirt?"
Me: ".....if they got the chance, I guess..."
Ow, throbbing, finger, throbbing.
I caught it in the door just now.
All for the love of Dairy Queen cups.
I can't help it. I mean, I'd like to win an Ipod.
Otters are adorable, but evil. Sort of like the cows at Miracle Ranch. Only instead of, "Heeelloooo Meeester Cooooow Poooonyyy," it's, "HmmmmmhahahaI'mgoingtobiteyourlegsoffhahahaooohfoodJoJolooovefood." One actually bit a tapir.
Two things I'm mad at myself for liking: zoos and carousels.
Except that stupid little girl took the husky I wanted to ride and that dumb skater punk was like, "THE SEA SERPENTS MINE!" (It was a mermaid pony. Loooooseeeeer.) so I rode a beluuuuga. :(
Oh well.
OOOOW Finger throbbing very badly.
*leaves to go win an Ipod*

No comments: