Thursday, August 10, 2006

Quite funny, I should think

Lol there's a quiz titled, "Are you goth, preppy, or normal?" Um, normal, I guess, if you don't count the fact that I am mentally insane.
Hehehe Josh Blue won "Last Comic Standing". Ty did a better set that night, but Josh Blue's funnier. "Sorry I said you were dead on National TV, Mom." "That's okay, sweetie, I knew I wasn't dead." "HEY MAN! I WANT WHAT YOU'RE ON!" "....You want my seizure medication?"
Darn, I'm going out with George. I wanted Fred. Fred Fred Fred. Anyways.
I didn't get to see all of "America's Got Talent". I had to go to bed. Yeah. Hahaha. I actually woke up at 7:32 this morning. Then I went back to sleep and woke up at 8:30, fully rested. I'm getting better at this.
COOL, I HAVE BLUE HAIR, SORRY!
Apparently Leonid is gay (big surprise) and did some scary Victoria's Secret meets Brazilian Barbie modeling. But I don't know for sure cuz my parents didn't watch it. :O Shocker. David Hasselhoff's performance last week was horrible. "Oh baby, jump in my cah." It was like, ARE YOU FROM MAINE? NO!!!
OMG THIS IS THE COOLEST RESULT EVER! I shall post it soon enough.
So yes. Today is Unleash-the-Floppy day. I didn't have any CHOCOLATE yesterday. Hehe. Hope the day isn't too awkward. I'M WEARING MY NEW SHIRT! It's CAMOFLAUGE! You can tell I'm really proud of this fact. So I can see you, but you can't see me.
I watched half of "The Slipper and the Rose" last night and it was actually really good. Except the prince had scary cheekbones and John had no hair on the right side of his forehead and Cinderella had a high pitched squeaky voice, it was really good. John's good with horses. I'd rather go out with him. The prince needed a leg up on his horse. Well, so do I, cuz I stink with horses, but John was just like, "I exude manliness," and hopped right on. Hmmm...

No comments: