Tuesday, August 22, 2006

NEW BLOG!!!!!

Yeah, that pretty much says it all.
I MADE MYSELF A NEW BLOG!
Lol, I'm pretty bored and since everyone is flipping forcing me to write, I'm...eh you'll see. Don't take it seriously, tho. It's just cuz I'm bored. Not because I seriously want it to win the Caldecott thing (sp?). It's not as though I'm trying really hard. No posts yet, btw.
Hmmm, currently trying to find a picture of Will Harris. MUST PUT IN PAINT. Ew, one of Gwen Grayson (Mary Elizabeth Winstead, the looooser.). And Warren Peace (Steven Strait...whatever). Ew, what the heck, all the random photos of cast have evil shapeshifter boy in them. And all of them are with GIRLS! Oh wait, is that Micheal Angarano? *smirk* My bad. Hm, no Will Harris so far... They must really hate him or something.
Going to the beach today. So no more blogging. I can probably post on my new one when I get back...hopefully.
William is playing Mappy...and other fun Pac man like games.

13 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

The thing said it coouldn't find the url for your new blog.

Lauren said...

um, it's something about soap bubbles...

RRock_With_It said...

I shall go read it.

Lauren said...

it only has one post.

RRock_With_It said...

We need to make a team blog called "Hovind's Heroes."

Lauren said...

YES that would be awesome

Lauren said...

we could e-mail him in jail.

RRock_With_It said...

....and pray for him to get out of jail.

Lauren said...

yes that too

RRock_With_It said...

you should come over to my house sometime and we can make the blog and choose the format.

Lauren said...

cool.

RRock_With_It said...

I'm not going to be here this saturday and sunday, though.

Lauren said...

sadness