Friday, August 11, 2006

OW, MY EAR JUST GOT BURNED OFF BY A FLAMING GRILL!

I've been reading Sierra Jensen. I swear. It happened to Bob. It could happen to anybody.
Lol I was listening to my mix CDs. For the next Gong Show, someone should totally do an interpretive dance for "36 Days". Either that or have some girl lip-synch it. I was pretty proud of myself, I made motions for it. It was quite emotional. I got in touch with my inner Jason Dunne. And I was wearing really big headphones and a Spongebob Little Square Dude shirt. I still don't know why that guy last summer thought I was a boy. "Son, you just cut in front of that boy, who was there before you were." Me: *embarassed beyond belief, and very sorry for the little kid with a gender blind father* "I, um, uh, I'm, uh, not in line?" "Okay, then, Jeffrey. Get in front of that boy." I swear he emphasised "boy". *glares* My hair wasn't THAT short.
Apparently I will grow up to be a famous Quidditch player, then marry Oliver Wood and have a kid named Liza. Ew. Not only am I athletically inept, I hate the name Liza.
But it was a nice thought.
I'm going to make a Depressing Music CD. Nothing too depressing. Just some of the more melancholy Christian music. Like Stellar Kart's "Only Wanted"? Or Demon Hunter's "One Thousand Apologies"? How about the ever famous "Novocain" by Olivia the Band"? Actually, all those songs are pretty depressing, even if I do like them.
*sigh*
I would put "Vacation" by Simple Plan on there, cuz that would go perfectly with the depressing music theme. Anyone have a Simple Plan CD I can borrow?

No comments: