Tuesday, August 15, 2006

36 Days

Did I fail to mention I bought that Hawk Nelson CD, FINALLY? Nope. Ah. I'm such a failure. Hawk Nelson stinks. Sure, I enjoyed...5 of their little ditties, but the rest really stink. Like when they tried to be all screamo. And then "Fourteen"? What was up with that? And I realize the band is different because they have a new drummer/guitarist, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR SONGS HAVE TO STINK! If Johnny is all, "Um, I'm more comfortable with showtunes and screamo music," you should tell him, "NO, SCARF MAN, GO CLEAN YOUR GLASSES AND SHUT UP!" Okay, that's a tad harsh, but HELLO? Whatever happened to "Letters to the President". Now we have people that will never pull your lever.
As for the new Stellar Kart, I have come to love that CD dearly. The slow songs add to the mix. The slow songs on Hawk Nelson DON'T. They just make it stink more.
I'VE FOUND MY CALLING! Seriously, I'm thinking I should become a choreographer. I mean, I did dance routines for several of my favorite songs. And I made a pretty stellar rain dance. (my mom liked the Sam dancing and guitar riffs. But she wouldn't let me go make a milkshake, which is a necessary part of this delicate tribal custom. Well, it was either that or sacrifice a frog. Hmmm... Sorry, froggy. *spills frog innards on an array of miniskirts* Chick: Hey, you got innards on my miniskirt! Me: Hmmm? Oh. My bad. You'll get another one. By the way... *does a Sam dance* Chick: AAAAAAAGH you are SUCH a dork. Me: Yeah, but I have a milkshake.)
Note: People, please don't take me seriously. I can't have people going home thinking, "OMG, that girl is soooo stupid, she really thinks she can be a choreographer, hahaha." Yes, but it's called sarcasm. Who's stupid now? And I know sarcasm in writing is hard to detect, but do what your mom told you in preschool when you didn't want to go the bathroom: Just try, okay? (I swear, I had a teacher say that to one of my friends on that very subject. As in going to the bathroom, not detecting literary sarcasm. Although, this isn't literature. Neither was "Blog of a Blind Cavefish", which was just dumb. "I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE DAN! I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE GOLLUM! I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE HEATHER!" And on and on it goes...
My mom wouldn't leave, so my delicious secret chocolate vanilla caramel syrup drink melted and sat for about half an hour. So it wasn't so delicious or secret when she did find out. But I got to drink it anyways. Lots of caramel syrup. Yum.
HAHAHA this T-shirt DOESN'T show skin...so I don't HAVE to go to school naked!

No comments: