Monday, August 28, 2006

"I remember Oregon...there wasn't any tax..."

Maybe that site has been deleted...
Sorry, talkin to myself.
Aaagh I'm not going to do my dumb soap tonight. It would take too long and I'm tired. And I actually kind of want to play Sims tomorrow. I'll see if that goes away. *pause* Probably not.
Yay Oregon.
Lol, how stupid does that sound. "OMG, OMG, I TOTALLY WENT TO OREGON THIS SUMMER!" It was seriously my first time there and all my friends were like, "Eh, I been there and watch da OC." Only they don't talk Canadian/Jamaican. Like that.
I got to go to the zoo. Weeeeee...
My mom stole $13 and I want it back so I can buy a Red CD. It's so cool, out of the $30 bucks I brought with me, I only spent 12. Some was on a burger and pinball, and then there was that Bon Jovi thingy...yeah. So I still have money...FOR CDSSSSSSSS! We went to Powells, but they only had hardcover and they were all like 16 bucks, which I could afford, but who wants to spend 16 bucks on a book? *sigh* I did buy one and I got a Romance game. Ooooh... It's pretty shallow. Scratch that. Really shallow. Paris Hilton's idea of LITERATURE, shallow. But the game's okay. Only I keep ending up with guys who smoke, listen to country, and collect roadkill. *screams and runs away* *silence* Are they gone? Okay. Phew. I seriously used like my 6 favorite names and ended up with some personality less guy who took me on one date. :( And then I did an all LOTR one and got Shadowfax. Hm...
Maybe I should delete all the posts on my silly soap blog and just make feminist LOTR. He. That would be fun. Hehehe.

3 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Welcome back from Oregon! My brother and sister were talking funny today. They had cavities filled. I was laughing at them.

Lauren said...

you're so nice

RRock_With_It said...

Not really that much. Emily was laughing too.