Wednesday, August 23, 2006

French! Wish I could speak French...

That's what I thought, anyway, before watching the award winning film "Passport to Paris". Omg, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are such WONDERFUL actors (actresses. Whatever). Not. That was probably one of the dumbest movies of all time. LIKE UNCLE RECO'S FOOTBALL MOVIE! Only LAMER! I mean, besides the fact that there were all these weird computer graphics and all that. Oh boy. And what was with the scary adolescent French boys? "You have to worry." "Ah...he means you don't have to worry." "AWFUL!" "Ah...he means awesome." They looked pretty interesting, too. Although, that one guy stole my hat. Or rather, I stole his. But that was the one good part in the movie. I jumped up and down screaming, "HE'S GOT MY HAT, HE'S GOT MY HAT!" And then Jon (crazy French boy #2) was like, "NON! We will go with Ally and Melanie Porter or none at all!" And he was like ready to start a revolution. :P
Darn.
Maybe I should take Spanish...
Or Italian...
Even tho that's not an option at my lovely school...
AAAAAAAAAGH!
Currently editing my profile...
Someone called my house! That happens a lot. But someone called my house, listened to the answering machine message, then hang up. Like they were going to leave a message and then were all, "Nah..." and hung up. I'M NOT LYING, I COULD HEAR THE BREATHING! Hmmm, my life is turning into a soap opera. Only no one's pregnant yet. Maybe it was Elmo, calling to tell me he ate the liver of my third cousin twice removed with fava beans.
I need to go on a walk.
After I edit my profile, THE PHONE LINES SHALL BE OPEN!
*Hallelujah chorus*
Not like anyone's going to call. For me, anyway. Which is fine with me. I like e-mail better.
Phone: THE ULTIMATE DEATH WEAPON

8 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

You should take Hebrew.....or Japanese.

Lauren said...

NO!

RRock_With_It said...

why?

Lauren said...

they're both lame

RRock_With_It said...

But the old Testament was written in Hebrew.

RRock_With_It said...

and you lived in Japan.

Lauren said...

so? doesn't mean I like either language/culture.

RRock_With_It said...

I wanted to take French for a while, but I tried it and I sound weird speaking French.