Thursday, August 24, 2006

American girls walk like this. *walking* "Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour." *model pose* "Oh my gosh."

Another classic line from a wonderful "foreign" film.
So today I had to go to school, pick up my classes, planner, and what not, and get ASB pictures. WE got there at like 9:30 and it only took an hour. Sheez, that's a long time in a gym full of eighth and ninth graders. And people I thought had graduated are apparantley younger than I thought. And BILLY'S back! Yay! We all thought he was going to a different school. And all the guys are different in that A) They grew out their hair. B) Their voice changed. C) They're like 6 inches taller. Like John? Used to be really skinny and short. No longer short and is normal sized. AND his voice changed. :O Shocker.
I'm so glad I'm a girl.
Except my ID picture's weird. I look like John from "The Slipper and the Rose". Only a I'm a girl. And I don't have a ponytail. Tho I could if I wanted to. And I'm only kind of smiling so all you can see are my top teeth and my wonderful blue braces. And I'm wearing black. EMONESS!!!
I had Coke with Lime. Diet Coke with Lime. Hehehehe caffeine.
Not my fault, I had like 7 hours of sleep. Maybe that's cuz my parents FORGOT to pick me up at Bible study. -_- Thanks, guys. But I had some pretty flipping awesome dreams. Still weird, yet unfailingly awesome. "I'm leaving to join the army. You'll have to take my place." And then I had to climb into a moving Jeep and Jared was like, "You're so slow," cuz I was almost falling off.
Geez.
My bad.

10 comments:

Crazy Monkey said...

I didn't read the posts cause I'm gonna bud you util you get ssoooooooo mad that you'll pull your own hair out and eat your own liver w/ fava beans! Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

RRock_With_It said...

I want to join the army! maybe if I was a guy. I had a dream that the guy next door (who was like 50) was having the music video for "Pressing On" at his house and a little boy asked to be in it and I was like telekinectic?

Lauren said...

interesting...
the real reason the dream was good was because of the person joining the army.

RRock_With_It said...

you dream about him a lot, don't you? I've only dreamed about Pete once, when a jumped off a five story building in a warthog. too much halo!

Lauren said...

not anymore, thankfully. hahaha, pete.

RRock_With_It said...

that's not funny.

Lauren said...

says you.

RRock_With_It said...

yes, says I. What of it?

Lauren said...

:)

RRock_With_It said...

and why are you smiling? it was because of too much halo-playing.