Sunday, August 20, 2006

This has nothing to do with ponies, I swear

"I hate being 5." "Oh, but being 5 is wonderful! Remember all the things you couldn't do before? You couldn't tie your shoes or go to kindergarden when you were 4." "Because I was nothing." "No...you just weren't 5. You should say, 'Yay 5,'" "Yay 5." "Yay 5." "Mom, how old are you?" "Old?" "Yay old!"
Whoa, that was a whole Clair and Rudy exchange from Cosby Show: Season 1. Can you say I'm a loser? Go ahead. Say it.
Lunch was an interesting ordeal:
Me: Something's wrong with my fish.
Dad: It's fine.
Me: Are you sure it's not bloody?
Dad: It's fine.
Me: Um... *holds up piece of fish dripping with blood*
Dad: It's...oh.
So I'm still a little hungry. Well, I was before I ate like 2 pounds of chocolate. I was like, "Yay endorphines!" And then I read a wonderful little Christy Miller on how chocolate makes you feel. No, Katie, I don't think I'm in love.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I got to play for an Ipod Shuffle AND I LOST! AAAAAAAAGH! Well, I only had 2 DQ things anyway. My bad. I still want to win. Kinda badly.
So about my emo state: Better now. Not as depressed. Especially after like 20 pounds of chocolate. But now I'm ticked rereading it. Nyaaaaaah you must die.
Walker was finally on AIM today. Well, I was finally on for like the first time this summer. Or the second. Something like that. And he was like, "Hey...who the heck are you?" And as soon as I was done explaining, I had to go eat bloody fish. Sick.
Laaaame. I don't free blizzards for a year. I want myself an Ipod. Or a Demonhunter/Red/KJ CD. Okay. One more code. And I probably won't win.
Okay then.

16 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I told you, you need a happy music cd too.

Lauren said...

eh.
that's not why i receded into fits of great emotion.
i just realized I use that phrase A LOT.

RRock_With_It said...

eh? what are you Canadian now?
why do you recede into fits of great emotion?

Lauren said...

it's fun to say.

RRock_With_It said...

My mom thinks so too. When we went to Hawaii, my dad started to say "Aloha", and now, after our trip to Canada, my mom says "Eh." Well, only sometimes.

RRock_With_It said...

I'm about why you recede into fits of great emotion.

RRock_With_It said...

I'm sorry about why you recede into fits of great emotion. That's what I meant.

Lauren said...

receded. past tense.

RRock_With_It said...

is it because of NWH?

RRock_With_It said...

or was it.

Lauren said...

-_-

Lauren said...

moving on.

RRock_With_It said...

Okay. Moving on. Potatoes?

Lauren said...

POTATOES!!!!!!
Eduardo: Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes.

RRock_With_It said...

who's eduardo?

Lauren said...

he's on foster's home for imaginary friends, best show ever