Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh my gosh, what a horrible nightmare. *Randy wakes up on other side of bed* HEY MAN! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

Aaaah, that would be scary. If you were Simon, anyway, and you woke up and found Randy there. Meep.
I watched "Matlock" for the first time in a long time. The first one freaked me out so bad cuz it was about a serial killer and he carved capital pi in his victim's heads, and Matlock didn't realize it and no one picked up on it, but all his victim's last names started with D. :O NO WAY! I could totally be a detective. But the bald guy was like, "Oh no, it couldn't be the serial killer I'm looking up on, that guy is so different!" Um, hello, he's being different ON PURPOSE!
Yum, delicious milkshake.
The second one was scary, Julie the DA wins this trip to Nevada and invites all the lawyer freaks to go with her and they do, but then Ben gets hit in the head with a saloon sign after the bus breaks down and passes into this weird dream about the old West and all that. And all his friends and stuff were in it. The bus driver was the sheriff, Julie was the boardhouse dude person?, Michelle was a hooker...which was gross. She kept hitting on Ben and then it turned out she was the killer anyway. And at the end of the dream, she puts a gun to Ben's head and is all, "Nyaaaah, I'm leaving and no one can stop me!" But then Tom won't get out of her way, so she's about to shoot Ben, but he wakes up to Conrad clapping his hands, trying to wake Ben up, which sounds soooo much like a gunshot (not). And the judge turned out to be a scary mechanic with heart problems. o_O Weirded out.
I need to do my soap. Bah. Lame. And I don't got a movie plot.

1 comment:

Crazy Monkey said...

THAT DIDN'T MAKE SENCE AT ALL!!!