Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"I know you're cuddly, but the question is...can you float?" *evil grin*

I can't help it if there was a free movie today. Sure, "The Wild" is probably the dumbest movie this world has ever seen, but I like Nigel and I thought my mom was going to buy me some Skittles. *glares* Oh well, free popcorn. I need fruit. Although, between "Madagascar" and "The Wild", I can't exactly say which one I like better. Let's compare, shall we?

Plot:
The Wild: Yet another "Dad-messes-up-and-must-go-save-son-from-danger" movie. Ohhhh boy.
Madagascar: Four zoo animals are sent to an island off the coast of Africa while four penguins wreak havoc on a boat headed for Antarctica. Hehehehe.

Lion:
The Wild: Better detail, more realistic, but with some of the most annoying voices ever. Ryan: "DAD DAD!" Samson: "I know, son. I'm not really wild. Heh heh heh." Not hehehe. Heh heh heh. Pathetic.
Madagascar: Alex looks like a 2-D picture out of the toaster, but I like Ben Stiller better than "Father of the Year". Except he had some emotional issues (what lion doesn't?). "I'M DANGEROUS MARTY, GET AWAY!"

Comic relief:
Between Nigel the koala and the penguins. Tough one.

So yeah.
Hey, I'm at the library again. Wooo, that means changing my password...again. Darn. I was getting so comfortable with my new one.
Oooh I made a new quiz. Just use one of my other quiz links and look at my homepage, it should be there. "Win a date with Legolas". Yeah. It's pretty stellar. :) And so much cooler than Harry Potter. :) :) :)
Seriously, we were shoe shopping before we came here (I'm going to end up with dollar bill Converse, but anyways) and it's like, "COME ON!" I think it's time to sing the only Good Charlotte song I know...revised, that is.
I JUST WANNA LEAAAAVE I JUST WANNA LEAAAAAAVE I JUST WANNA LEAAAAAVE-
William: Let's go.
Mom: Let's go.
Me: *singing Handel's "Hallelujah Chorus"*
Mom: Um, people are looking.
Me: I know people are looking, but the question is...can they sing?" *evil grin*
Except I have braces, so an evil grin doesn't make as much of an impact. GAh.

1 comment:

Crazy Monkey said...

No. It doesn't make a big impact.
*evil grin*