Friday, August 18, 2006

Looks delicious, but it stings like a scalpel...

I wonder if they're referring to steak with soy marinade...hm...
So I couldn't blog yesterday cuz I tried to log in but my computer was being dumb yesterday so I was just like, "BAH!" and...didn't...blog...
Dude, check out this site.
http://www.lemonadegame.com/
It's pretty amazing. I love it. Except even after beating the game, I only end up with $11. My lemonade isn't exactly in demand right now. :( No money for me. And I have to buy ice, too. Grrr...
AAAAAAAAH Bianca Ryan won "America's Got Talent". WHAAAAT? WHAT ABOUT THE MILLERS? Okay, yes, the older brother did look a heck of a lot like Jeremy Camp, and the younger brother had weird hair and gross leather pants, BUT THEY WERE GOOD. Better than Irish dancing family. But out of the three that were left (Taylor Ware, yodeler chick; Celtic Spring, Irish dancing family; Bianca Ryan, singer), Bianca was the one I hated least. So yeah. You're now screwed up for life. At least you're rich! Yay you!
EEEEEEEE I'm so excited cuz I got Two Towers in BIG PRINT. And I'm on page 125!!!! Well, that's not exactly far, BUT STILL! Then I can rent "Two Towers". Party on.
Gah I'm now hated on quizilla cuz I made fun of this one user (not really, but she got pretty ticked) and happened to be 5 years younger than another. :(

17 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Bounce is awesome. No seriously you should listen to it.

http://www.myspace.com/manafestca

Lauren said...

aaaaaaaaaagh. dang
i shall.

RRock_With_It said...

you will?

Lauren said...

i didn't. but it went to his site.

RRock_With_It said...

go there again! go there agian!

Lauren said...

haha noooooooo btw music loads like crap on my cpu

RRock_With_It said...

:(

Lauren said...

i know seriously

RRock_With_It said...

He has a new song on there now. It's a rock song, featuring Trever from TFK.

Lauren said...

wasn't trever in that other one about converse?

RRock_With_It said...

yeah. "Skills"

RRock_With_It said...

cause they're friends, I guess?

Lauren said...

or trever really wants to rap.
orrrrrr...MANAFEST IS GOING PUNK OMG I'M SOOOOO EXCITED AAAAAAAH

RRock_With_It said...

Punk? No, it's rock. And Trever used to rap.

Lauren said...

before he found out he STUNK

RRock_With_It said...

No he didn't. I like it. I think he stopped cause apparently rap rock died? No one told me that!

Lauren said...

i did