Monday, August 21, 2006

X = If you're suffering emotional issues + 2 hours talking to yourself/God(reading for half an hour)

Wow, that was a long post title. And I still got to use X.
Yeah. I'm still partially emo. Then again, isn't everybody. At least I'm not slitting my wrists yet. Cuz that would be, um, bad. Yeah. Bad.
AAAAAAH my computer is letting me down. Well, I guess it's not its fault that Sims is so incredibly boring. Gah. So technically, my Sim is dating Ryan from High School Musical, but I made Ryan wearing a purple disco suit. Like some ancient disco relic. Maybe that's why we can't get married...? Cuz he's ashamed of his chest hair? *shivers* That reminds me of the picture they put on the front of our yearbook: some bird doing the disco (in red white and blue ensemble) WITH HIS SHIRT OPEN! BIRDS DON'T HAVE CHEST HAIR! IF THEY DO, I DON'T WANNA SEE IT! And the theme for the yearbook was..."70's Stayin Alive". What the heck? I guess all "Stayin' Alive" means is that the people who made it get to put more pictures of themselves than anyone else. So they "stay alive" so much longer than the rest of us. THANKS.
I would say how lame William's blog is, but then again...it's pretty much just like mine. Dang.
Soooooooo yeah. I learned something gross about the human body yesterday. *shivers and drinks more water*
*sees if what made her emo yesterday depresses her today* Aaaah, not depressed, still a tiny bit TOed.
That reminds me of Kip.
And like how on Saturday all I did was sit at home reading that Napoleon Dynamite devotional book I got for my birthday. And it had RECIPES that were pretty amazing. "Grill the steak in butter." "I'm never eating eggs again." "Tots and nachos are okay, but that would be, like, all vegetables for dinner. Eat some steak so you have a balanced meal." I wish I'd written that.
Then again, I've renounced writing.
Cuz all they want is essays on how I feel.
GAAAAAH, FEELINGS!
*writes a paragraph about Tyler the most amazing book character EVER*
Critics: Bah, lame. He's too sarcastic. (Um, that was the POINT.)
*writes a paragraph about heart racing around and ripping a whole through stomach*
Critics: *sniff* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Almost as beautiful as those Ginny and Draco love stories I read.
And that is NOT a good thing.

1 comment:

Crazy Monkey said...

I was looking at your profile that made me want to put something on my profile.*




*URDumb