Monday, August 07, 2006

Seattle's Best CHOCOLATE

I officially declare this CHOCOLATE week and because I so like CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE shall appear in caps all week. Hehehe.
Bah. Stupid keyboards. Don't work right.
Okay then.
Hmmmm... *peeks at screen next to hers* Aaaah, Fjords for sale. Ooops my bad. Stupid shift key, keeps sticking. I wish I had enough money for one. A Fjord, that is. Or a Morgan. Or that horse in the Classifieds. "I'm so good-looking, I stop traffic." I swear, that's what the ad says.
Someone put in an add for Sugar Gilder's. Hmm, I think you mean Sugar GLIDERS sir, and without the apostrophe. Heheeeee.
I'm actually writing this at the library, that's where I picked up the Fjord tidbit, so I probably have to change my password when I get home. But honestly, who really reads the history on these computers, hello? Unless someone who REALLY likes reading the cpu history comes by and is all, "HEY, _lucky_duck_'s password is totally here, I'm going to vandalize her blog!" *vandalizes* "Wow, it looks so much better now!"
These sandals are quite painful. I would've worn flipflops, but I had to wear sandals. The kind with the things that are supposed to massage your feet on them. Yes. THOSE kind of sandals.
I just realized this jacket only KINDA goes with these jeans. Oh well. At least I feel good. Hey, Oprah's always going on about self-esteem. I have pretty good self esteem. I doubt self esteem is even real. It's another Communist trick. Lol. Sigmund Freud probably thought it up. Sigmund Freud. The Frood dude. I probably spelled that wrong.
Ew Keanu Reeves' ugly face is haunting me.
The only part of the Gordon Dean rap that I can remember is the part where he had to pee. Not like I want to find out. But I mentioned it to Nathan and he wants to know the rest. Thinking....nope, Gordon Dean still has to pee.

10 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I left Jason like ten messages on his phone trying to get him to tell me the Gordon Dean rap. All I know about it is that he had to pee and was never seen again. There might have been something about an airplane?

Lauren said...

gee thank you so much. yeah i remember that much i just can't remember the third part. so gordon dean still has to pee.

RRock_With_It said...

No he doesn't. He was never seen again. I'm going to go ask my brother.

RRock_With_It said...

Me: "Can you tell me the words to the Gordon Dean rap?"
Jason: "Why?"
Me: "I forgot them."
Jason: "You don't need to know."

RRock_With_It said...

Dumb brother, he doesn't talk to me.

Lauren said...

i still think he's bipolar. or he has split personalities.

RRock_With_It said...

i think you're right.

RRock_With_It said...

He said it's a song, not a rap.

Lauren said...

you're the one who called it a rap, not me.

RRock_With_It said...

well he can't sing, so it sounded like a rap.