Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday, or how I missed my one oppurtunity to talk to a french guy because I didn't want to look like a moron.

Marie got me this book called "The Writer's Block". I think I said that before.
So I finally summoned the guts to try it out, and opened to a page that said, "Write about the first time you defied your parents."
o.O
How am I supposed to remember? And it was embarassing even writing about it, because of course my family's "Christian", so I'm a "good kid" and the worst thing I've ever done is steal my friend's candy.
Not like I'm going to go smoke pot just to spice up my life a little bit, but I hate it when I'm sitting around with friends and they decide to randomly ask, "What's the worst thing you've ever done?"
....
Um...get born?
But that whole tiny paragraph transformed into a huge rant about how mad I am at some people. Now that I've got THAT out of my system, there is less of a chance that the next time I see this person they will become a bloody mass on the ground.
Only I don't actually want them dead. I don't know....
So Marie, if I kill somebody, this is totally your fault.
But I still don't have any idea of how to edit my stupid writing project because there's three major parts that really SUCK right now and I don't actually want to WRITE. I like this idea and if I leave it alone too long it will fizzle and I'll be dead and sobbing over lost characters, but really? I'd rather write a shallow fanfic about dead Fred. Heh. That rhymed.
And I freaking hate it when I see old teachers that are all, "Oh, are you still writing? You were such a good writer!" Um, no. "Why not?" Because I take myself way too seriously.
Aaaaaargh.
And I have nothing to WRITE ABOUT.
I like the self-deprecating sentence I wrote in the rant, tho. But I probably shouldn't put it here in case it tarnishes all of y'alls perception of me as "the good kid".
Btw, Barnes and Nobles sucks.
And my mom blew me off and used "introvert" as an insult.
And they wonder why I have no self-esteem....

17 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

you said ya'll. =D <---(I actually hate that face...I haven't really been elated in quite awhile. to me that face says elation.)

who and what are you mad about? (but thats probably not answerable o.O)

Lauren said...

saying y'all makes me feel all southern.
yeah, me neither. although drugs cause elation...or euphoria...

um...the world?

Matt Wilson said...

hmm...perhaps I'll be elated when we place in pasco...if we place. but we definitely should wit the sweet new horn/no-horn karate manuals we added today. dude they are so sweet. you've got to come to our next home game just to see the band.

Lauren said...

karate manuals? that sounds intense.

Lauren said...

dang it, now i really want to come! when is your next home game?

Matt Wilson said...

uhhhhhhh. I think its the homecoming game lol. and that might be our last. and last show we do in silverdale...

Matt Wilson said...

its kinda depressing.

Lauren said...

heck no i'm going to the oly game. not.

Matt Wilson said...

our football team is actualy 4-1...lol never lost a home game yet.

Matt Wilson said...

haven't* excuse my terrible grammar.

Lauren said...

i thought you said never lost a game and i was like, "um, 4-1??? yeah you have..."

Matt Wilson said...

never lost a HOME game.

Lauren said...

yeah i caught that. finally.

Matt Wilson said...

any songs you'd like to here a really ultra cool (hyperbole!) rendition of tonight? lol.

Lauren said...

"give me jesus" was good from last week.

Matt Wilson said...

roflcopter.

humbling experience.

Lauren said...

it wasn't that bad. not lying. sort of lying.