Monday, September 24, 2007

Dry brownies and suitable rewards

Why was yesterday really crappy and today the best day of my life? God has a sense of humor, I guess? I don't know.
I'm trying to read "Othello" because it was listed on the AP Book list. Only I got the graphic novel addition and the illustrations are REALLY awful. And I can't understand the language. Like...at all. If I hadn't raed the summary in the beginning, I would have no idea what was even going on. And how did they get that Othello was black? They haven't said anything specific yet. But it's way boring. Basically Iago is a huge loser and no matter what happens, Othello smothers Desi. Like in the movie.
I want some white rabbits.
Heh a theater group came to our school and they changed the schedule to fit it in, so we got to skip study hall and some classes were like 10 minutes shorter. It was the same group who had done the weird "13th floor = drugs" skit 2 years ago, but this one was about bullying. THEO PUT WHAT'S-HIS-FACE IN THE GARBAGE CAN!!! Theo was pretty effeminate for a bully. And they used the words "pissed" and "slut". It was like, "Wow, then how come our teachers don't let us use those?"
Listening to Metallica. They're good, but like to fall on sacrilege.
This brownie is way gross.
OMG I got "School's Out - Forever" from the library and it's just as good as, if not better than, the first one. Only there's a lot of Max-ish-jealous-of-Fang going on. But first he gets mortally wounded, and then they go to school and HE MAKES OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL! IN THE HALLWAY! Max and I ran into the bathroom and cried together. But there's a Max clone and I don't know how that's going to fit. I just want more Max and Fang. And Ari has it bad for Max? Weird stuff.
I probably spoiled a whole bunch of it for you. Sorry.
YAY the new J-14 comes out today. I'm gonna buy it. And some White Rabbits.
I remember the hedonistic cows.
And since I haven't mentioned him and some feel that I shouldn't, ZAC EFRON!
Heh. Amanda and I read an article about Ashley Tisdale in the library. Over Jared? No, Ashley, you're my role model!
Tyler is a lame pants. And he should blog.

2 comments:

valspara said...

i am not a lame pants........
that weird possesive guy is a lame pants.
and i did do a blogging thingy

Lauren said...

you are too a lame pants. did you ever get around to buying vinyl pants?