Saturday, September 22, 2007

Refreshingness

I love Herd your Horses. Only the best board game ever. And I am the master at Corrals. I can get it down to one of each color family. Only sometimes I have to cheat when there's no more matches... Oooh, a diaganol! That counts...right?
I thought they were saying, "Corny Pony," in "The Nicest Kids in Town".
Do do do do I have a lot of homework. Well, not a lot. I only have to practice a half hour of piano, a lot less than I originally thought. I need to finish my last library book.
Yesterday's lunch was pretty fun. Dakota has a sense of humor! And then Amanda and I acted like weirdos and danced like old men. And everyone keeps video taping me singing "Ladies Choice". I do not want to end up on Youtube.
I feel like playing Miss Popularity. I've got nothing better to do.
I still feel like wearing black to a wedding.
Heh. I'm going to make a new playlist. Don't ask what about. But it involves "Big, Blonde, and Beautiful (Reprise)".

No comments: