Wednesday, September 05, 2007

All Americans live in New York...things you didn't know from our favorite people, the French

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! HALLELUJAH! Yeah, two different reactions, but my day was weird.
And I got my schedule wrong, so it was English 2nd and Math 3rd, but that was fine with me.
What was the point of wearing my stupid ASB shirt? I only helped one stupid kid who couldn't find the band room. Also, I don't get it; why didn't they have that "tour-the-school" thing BEFORE school started like they did in years past. My mom claims it was never like this. If so, then why do my friends and I all remember a day where we checked each other's schedules for similar classes? WHY WOULD WE DO THIS IF WE'D ALREADY GOTTEN OUR SCHEDULES AT SCHOOL?????? Grrr... I like my jeans, tho. It's as though my butt has been compacted. And my shoes are nice. They got scuffed. :(
A brief interlude.
You Scored an A

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.

Yay. I guess.
FRENCH WAS AMAZING! Mr. Caley talked to us in French and we had to respond and it was challenging but then he would explain it to us and it would make sense. And then he told us stories about learning any kind of language. MY PARENTS READ TO ME AS SOON AS I GOT HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL! When he told a story about reading to his granddaughter at 3 days old, I was like, "Crap, my parents made a mistake!" But no. They didn't. Didn't you wonder how I'd gotten so smart? ;)
English was okay. The teacher didn't kill anybody, which was nice. BUt she was talking about going to a "Doggie Dinner" and I was like, "....did you eat the doggies?" And, thinking I said something else, she was like, "Well, my husband tasted one..." !!!!!! Oh. My. Gosh. MY TEACHER IS A SERIAL KILLER. And she made us write an interesting fact about myself. Uhhhh... I didn't know to put. I forgot that I'd lived in Japan for 4 years and wrote something about making my old science teacher retire. Actually, I've made TWO teachers retire. I must be a jinx. Wait, THREE. No...FOUR. Oh my gosh, I AM a jinx.
Lol. Poofy toast man.
If you honestly don't care, I'm sorry. Actually, not. I don't DAAAAAAAANCE.
Math was pretty cool. It looks pretty easy and Mr. Kovacs is nice. Only I made him sort of peeved. Heh. Peeved. Well, not peeved, because he doesn't get "peeved" easily, but he's pegged me as a troublemaker. Pretty much. This is the one class that I have with most of my friends. >:( And there are people I have NO classes with. Makes me mad. But Tyler was in this one. Wearing Davey Havok pants. This is my only class with Toni! Danny's in my study hall and I had band AND Pre-AP with Jessica. Amanda and I only have Pre-AP and math together. SO LAME.
Band is riDUCKulous. Mr. Faxon wants us to buy a buttload of expensive stuff that none of us will ever need again and was like, "Oh, you can get some of this stuff CHEAP for $30! Great deal!" Um, not with my family. WE'RE POOR. Well, not poor, but a metronome AND a tuner??? 3 bottles of slide oil, a mouthpiece brush, spray bottle, a cheesecloth, a lyre, AND flip folder??? And then with percussion, he's like, "The other guys I'm not asking for much (psh), but you guys I'm asking a chunk of cash." Stick bag. Practice pad. And mallets for every percussion instrument on the planet. Nichelle is all, "Heck no." It's pretty funny.
3rd lunch is lame. In seventh grade, I had first lunch. In eighth grade, I had second lunch. Now I have third lunch. HATE. I have to wait till like 11:10 to eat. Which is early enough, but I didn't eat much breakfast, and I usually get hungry at like 10:00. I have some friends, tho...
Office Assistant is boring. There were barely any notes to take and I had to answer phones and the system wouldn't work. And I guess I DON'T answer to Mr. Barry. Whatever.
I HATE SCIENCE. *rips a book in half and growls* THIS CLASS SUCKS SO BAD! I mean, it's bad enough that I didn't get Mr. Walker, but Mr. Campbell is back. THE EVIL SUB FROM HELL IS BACK!!!!!! I didn't even HAVE him last year (okay, I did for math), but he's a MANIAC. So Mr. Henrichsen will be gone for like a month because of his silly vertebrae, so that means it will be Mr. Campbell the whole time. This is like the Mrs. McClellan scandal from last year. So the whole class period was a bunch of stupid stuff about science and chemical spills and then he yelled at us and took to long to take attendance. And the only person keeping me sane in this class is Tim. And how perverted: the sub was all, "If you have a chemical burn, you have to take a shower. If you're able to move, that's great, but if you're not, I WILL take your clothes off." WHAT??????? Yeah, I get it, but still.
I think the best class after French was Study Hall, ironically, because I used to hate it. And it's not even life-changingly brilliant. I only have a few friends in it, and a few people (okay, one person) I can't stand (loser), but Mr. Walker is really nice and tells funny stories and is easy to understand and I would LEARN SO MUCH BETTER IF I HAD HIM FOR A TEACHER. :P He laughed at me when I said I would cut myself if I went to school with my siblings with my mom as a teacher and told an amusing story about lambs to the slaughter. Don't ask.
So yeah. I ate two cupcakes to ease the pain. So I'm going to Walmart later to play Guitar Hero, buy "Hairspray Soundtrack" and "Secret Weapon", and get 5 million binders. Seriously, Mr. Caley wants a 2-inch, Mrs. Sims wants a 3-inch, and I need a 1-inch in math and science. How evil. *sigh* Yeah.
BTW, WHAT THE FREAKING H***??????????? Okay, if there's an ASB meeting and I'm the PRESIDENT, shouldn't I be told???????????? It REALLY ticks me off that no one told me about it, OR came to get me DURING IT, and then were all, "Where the f*** were you?" Um...where???? HATE HATE HATE. So yeah. My day mostly sucked.

16 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I'm getting the solo in band for fields how. pwned.

Lauren said...

:O reaaaaally? pwnage.
will this involve more sprinting?

Matt Wilson said...

less actually lol

Lauren said...

i'm picturing a "drumline" like scene... ooh. jacksonfive.

Matt Wilson said...

game day o.O

Lauren said...

there should be a trumpet face off, lol.

Matt Wilson said...

there was. we had like a rather large arguement (that I didn't instigate and didn't fuel and really didn't take part in about who would play the solo, I wound up doing it. because I'm better and pat(the drum major) made alex (the other turmpet player) give it up cause he is not so hot...of course I totally derped it up (mostly the drill and less so the actual playing) but it was only the 2nd or 3rd time we've run through the show with me taking the solo so w/e. overall it went alright. oh yeah we won the game 41 to 27. and I'm mega chopped. mega mega mega chopped.

Lauren said...

:) nice. whatever. drill's less important. sort of. and you pretty much won the game for them? who were y'all playing against?

Matt Wilson said...

auburn riverside or something like that.

its so fun being like the upperclassmen/lead trumpet player. cause its like...you own the band...its obnoxiously fun.

Lauren said...

you should go buy a whip. "listen up, suckas. *crack*"

Matt Wilson said...

yup totally o.o

Lauren said...

altho that's probably illegal or racist or something...

Matt Wilson said...

yeah since theres so mnay black people in silverdale. in band...at CK

Lauren said...

hey there's hecka lot of black people here compared to oregon and idaho. Psh. Idaho sucks.

Matt Wilson said...

potatoes!

Lauren said...

i love how diverse they are, lol. 95% white population.