Saturday, September 08, 2007

Riduckulous

When I went to Walmart to buy "Hairspray" and "Secret Weapon", THEY DIDN'T HAVE EITHER! It made me so mad! They'd had them A MERE WEEK AGO. But no. As soon as I want to buy them, they're out of stock. Grrr it made me mad. And where Hairspray would normally be, it was overflowing with "Hannah Montana"! AAAAAAAAGH! And it was the ugly picture of her with her ugly blonde wig and something was up with her eyelashes. She definitely did not look human. Hate.
But my mom took me to Fred Meyer and I bought "Hairspray"...for $15!!!!!!!! Okay, it was $10 at Walmart!!! I could've bought that AND "Secret Weapon" with my meager allowance. Fred Meyer sucks. A lot.
This CD is amazing. Nikki Blonsky's voice was making me cry. She's so crazy amazing. My mom was like, ":O". She's that good.
THERE'S THE FLASHER WHO LIVES NEXT DOOR, THERE'S THE BUM ON HIS BAR ROOM STOOL, THEY WISH ME LUCK ON MY WAY TO SCHOOL!
Heh.
I haven't listened to the last three songs on the album yet, though. Ricki Lake sings one of them, tho. Who's Aimee Allen?
HA! I got the high score on "Music Video Match-Up"!!!! More than once! I'm Wowza. Check it out on Disneychannel.com. Yeah. GO PLAY IT! See if you can beat it. Bet you can't.
Do do do. MOVIE NIGHT! With Cheetos. Bam. Man, I have homework. :(

8 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

hello.

Matt Wilson said...

you know theres only 15 more days till halo 3 comes out?

Lauren said...

actually yes, as i am so often reminded.
are you going to buy the action figures too?

Matt Wilson said...

not immediately, but this sunday Im' going to go get my xbox 360 ( the halo 3 edition of course) and HD it up...then the monday after that monday I'll be camping at gamestop I got the legendary edition that comes wit the cat size master chief helmet.

who frequently reminds you?

Matt Wilson said...

I commented every blog on this page so yeah.

Matt Wilson said...

sorry about that awkward (or what i took as awkward goodbye) goodbye at church today...but eh.

Matt Wilson said...

to obad you can't have blog profile songs.

Lauren said...

pretty much every male at my school. it's a guy thing? obviously.
hey it wasn't that awkward. ;)
yeah that would be amazing. i'm putting elton john on my profile.