Saturday, September 15, 2007

This should be interesting.

I'm creating a new blog. Yerp.
Because I've been reading books about book series and I feel like writing one about my own favorite book series: PONY PALS!!!
Seriously, does no one remember Pony Pals??? They were the best!!!
So I'm going to blog about Pony Pals. In series order, which should be difficult, since my library doesn't have all them, and it might mean my own money (gasp), but hey, they have up to like #40 something, so should be good. Well, wish me luck.
I have a lot, too, which should be helpful. And I could maybe borrow some from friends... *cough cough* JEANNIE! *cough cough*
By the way, I is sorry you're sick. :(
Okay, I'm putting a hold on #1 and #3... Eeeh, I'm so excited!
GASP! I was looking through my literary textbook (I had to read "The Most Dangerous Game", which was actually very good) and there was a T. S. Eliot poem about "Macavity the Mystery Cat", so i decided to read through it, even though T. S. Eliot is a freak, and LO AND BEHOLD! THESE ARE EXACT LYRICS FROM THE MUSICAL "CATS"!
And duh, I knew "Cats" was based on T. S. Eliot's writings and crap, but seriously? I didn't know the songs were WORD FOR WORD FROM POEMS!
Just freaking me out.
"Boyfriend List" = great book. READ IT!

18 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

how are you feeling.

Lauren said...

i like how that's a statement rather than a question.

Matt Wilson said...

I realized that but was to lazy to change it.

Lauren said...

reasonably well. how are you feeling?

Matt Wilson said...

A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Lauren said...

any reason why?

Matt Wilson said...

nah I wasj ust listening to that song.

Lauren said...

sweet, white stripes.

Matt Wilson said...

the pwnage.

Lauren said...

"icky thump" is played pretty much every day on the radio. it's crazy.

Matt Wilson said...

Seven nation army is the only song I"ve ever heard by them (only cause we plasy it in pepband) but its soo awesome. like instant classic. it, like, sounds like 60's 70's rock, like the whoish or something but its 2003

Lauren said...

yeah jack white sounds so much like robert platt it's scary.

Matt Wilson said...

ok your musical knowledgeability has outdone me.

Matt Wilson said...

I really want the who's greatest hits or something. I really like there sound.

Matt Wilson said...

and they have a dead kick butt bass player.

Matt Wilson said...

but not your music theory knowledgeability or at least I think...

Lauren said...

i've heard one song where the who guest vocals?
this calls for a music theory faceoff.

Matt Wilson said...

pfft I would pwn you.