Thursday, September 20, 2007

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

Ugly Duckling joke. Yeah.
I love school. And Thursdays. Both make me so happy. And I finished my science homework!!! Heeehe. Mr. Campbell is ballin. His son was president. At school. That's what reminded me of "4 more years".
Office was crazy today. The same person called like 6 times. It was annoying. But I love lunch on Thursdays. All my friends are in it, practically. Only Connor wasn't there, so Dakota and I made pushing Paul off the falcon foot a team effort.
French, we had to watch a video. It was way boring and the narrator had a weird voice. They kept showing random French couples making out and talked about Princess Grace the whole time. WHO WASN'T EVEN FRENCH.
I did a dance for Jessica. She got it video taped. Hopefully it won't end up on Youtube. Just picture me singing "Ladies Choice" with suggestive hand motions. Especially on...never mind.
These pants are way short.
And I'm your man, and you're my girl, and I'm the sea, and you're the pearl, it takes twoooo, baby. It takes twoooooo.
Zac Efron. Heh. Every time Amanda and I got to library to read about Zac Efron, someone has checked the magazine out, and then when I'm there alone it's back.
Frosting sandwhiches = amazing. Almost as good as bacon sandwhiches. Faaaantastic.
Band rules. AND I CAN PLAY IN THE PEP ASSEMBLY! YAAAAY!

14 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I'm playing in the big boy pep assembly tomorow too. its mug fun eh?

Matt Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Wilson said...

turn up the loud.

Lauren said...

"mug fun". interesting expression.
i like how it's just a room full of people screaming and acting like idiots. everyone feels right at home.

Matt Wilson said...

and playing trumpet. really loudly. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. oh yes. my class won. =O as expected. but if the band coulda won. we woulda won. o.O I think I'm gonna propose that everyone in band jsut wear green. since we get our own section anway

Lauren said...

your band sounds really amazing. jealous.

Matt Wilson said...

how would you know?

Lauren said...

i meant that from what you've been saying they sound amazing.

Matt Wilson said...

hahaha. well. uhm. yeah sure. I dunno we have a rockin clarinet and saxaphone section. pretty good low brass. awesome percs. but uhm. the trumpets. I'm really about the only competent one there. I'm trying to raise up new stars but yeah...

Matt Wilson said...

but we're not that awesome really.

Matt Wilson said...

its just lots of fun =O

Lauren said...

lol i love how not conceited that was.
eh same with our band. except when mr. faxon makes us play "celebration" like 50 million times.

Matt Wilson said...

what is that?

Lauren said...

the kool and the gang song that they play at pretty much every party/pep assembly/game on the planet.