Friday, September 21, 2007

Time of our lives

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I LOVE PEP ASSEMBLIES!
Perks of being a freshman:
Get to eat in courtyard.
Get to wear crowns on Spirit Days.
Win EVERY ASSEMBLY.
We pwned. And people actually sang the Banana Song. We added the mullet verse. It was pretty sweet.
I can't sing Sharpay's harmony.
I want to be emcee next time. And we should do the dancing game, the one that Mr. Barry rejected.
I sort of lost my voice. And I can't sing.
But I'm eatin some carrots.
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 IS SO COOL!!
It said so in A&E this morning.
I'd rather face a seven footer straight up in the post.
Never mind.
I love being prez. Sort of.
French is cool. Only he made us memorize all the tenses like a million times.
Mr. Kovacs is cool. I actually understand SOHCAHTOA better now. TRIG! O! NOMETRY!
School is so great. Gotta love it.
Yeah. My life is just a big ball of awesome. Can't even describe it.
Aaagh, I need to finish my book journal.
I mean, YEAH! I NEED TO FINISH MY BOOK JOURNAL! BAM!

3 comments:

valspara said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4xzhl8cZzg

Lauren said...

NOOOOO! I finally understood what he was saying!
My boy, you're oh so coy.
heh. guess what bob is saying today?
http://www.pluggedinonline.com/thisweekonly/a0003406.cfm

Matt Wilson said...

hmm...very interesting.