Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello, Moto.

What promised to be an okay day become a cArAzY day!!!
Well, it was pretty fun, anyways.
We decided to come up to my grandparents' house because we could talk to them and watch cable and use their new internet and possibly go out to lunch. Which is messed up. We are a horrible family.
But Grandpa made some pretty stellar pancakes, which tasted amazing + syrup and Reddi Whip. HURRAY FOR PROCESSED FOODS!
I think Miley Cyrus and I have come to an understanding. Don't ask me why. Really, I don't even want to discuss that. Let's just say I don't hate her quite as much as I once did....
My grandma bought two new cellphones. Pretty much. They're pretty sweet. And we got them at Costco, where there are samples and Barbie's "The Island Princess". Oh, and my new track jacket. Heh. So preppy. But it's UW. You know. So in case I finally get to leave this place I'll have some memory of where I'm from, or whatever. We wanted to get a WSU hoodie (booooo) for Nathan, but the people who made them didn't believe in tall people.
I mean, if you wanted a larger size, wouldn't you expect it to be longer? Yeah, he's 6'2". But the XL was wider and just as long as the L. LAME. LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME.
Sorry, Nathan. But they were ugly anyways.
We could've gotten you a polo, but noooooooooooo....
I'm so jealous. My grandparents have cooler cellphones than I do. I don't have a cellphone, however. I don't actually want a cellphone to talk, because I hate talking on the phone, but I like texting people (which, according to my parents, is never going to happen, so forget that), and it would be way convenient at certain places, such as the fair....
Which is over. Man.
Who knew steers had a crazy sex drive? Just saying.

18 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

horray for people that don't own cellphones! never conform o.O

Lauren said...

the joy texting brings cannot be quenched within me.

Matt Wilson said...

texting is retarded. like seriously, for the time it takes you to write a text message (unless your a texting fiend...) you could've talked to the person. and even if it was faster for w/e reason, talking makes things so much more clear

Lauren said...

maybe some people just really hate talking on the phone.

Matt Wilson said...

I'm not a fan of that either. I guess you might say, why do people message on myspace or im instead of talking on the phone. this is a good question. even though not really...a good que4stion maybe but not a tough one. the connotations that come with talkin on the phone eh.

Lauren said...

it's the connotations and the fact that you're not able to read the person's body language, so a long silence could mean any number of things...

RRock_With_It said...

Maybe they were busy killing someone's nose.

Matt Wilson said...

well at least you can catch the rise and fall of there voice.

like those sprint or w/e commercials. some of them are pretty good others are kinda retarded.

lol when we were doing our karate manuals for marching band Alex punched me in the kidney marginally hard. which isn't really the nose so...yeah nvm...


Isaac played a doulbe G on a baritone...freakin eh. it wasl ike right after pat said band dismissed to then he's just likeWAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! and it was like o.O dang.

Lauren said...

couldn't you hear that any other time? confused.
you mean the alex kid from the paper? i think william could take him. makes me laugh.
AAARGH so jealous of Ivan.

Matt Wilson said...

who is ivan. and Alex was in the paper? and I said Isaac not alex anyway. but Alex was in the paper? I shoulda been in the paper...I'M the soloist...oh wait I did mention alex.

Lauren said...

i meant isaac, i spazzed out.
yeah, he and some sophomore trumpet player were in the paper and my parents burned that article because they're in love with you I guess?

Matt Wilson said...

are you serious? I feel so special. I really want the church band to like reconvene. or like have a church horn...club...thingy...it'd be really awesome. we could just...jam out lol. or something.

Lauren said...

i found little scraps of alex on the porch.
omg i'd love to play "electricity" at church and see everybody be weirded out by the performance artness of it.

Matt Wilson said...

would you come to our halloween concert? its gonna be soooooo good...we're only playing one song but its like 20 minutes long...its actually on the day befor Halloween so yeah. we're playing the original version of "Ghost Train" by Eric Whitacre. it is SO good.

Lauren said...

yeah what day is it?

Matt Wilson said...

the 30th.

Lauren said...

sure i'll try to convince my dad to drive me.

Matt Wilson said...

it would be well worth it.