Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Grande doesn't mean fat.

I swear, it's like those Pony Pals don't want me. "Pony to the Rescue" is lying on my bed.
School is semi-relaxing. When I get to science, it's sort of like, "When will school end?" but we're doing labs that get us semi-involved. I might not fail after all. Study hall is sort of boring, but Alexis brings me manga novels to read. All of them are weird.
And a huge mood lifter is that my mom found my money, that had somehow gotten wrapped in my Swahili paper. I'm such a dork. I don't know, it seems slightly Christy Miller to be all, "OOoh, a God thing," about everything, but I don't know, for me it sort of was. Cuz I'm like that.
Grrr. Christy. I'm gonna wikipedia her.
AAAAAAAAAGH today in French we had to draw stick pictures and talk about gender nouns. My stick people looked awful. We had another French contest. Chelsea and I were among the 5 left standing. Bam.
No no no, il est GRAND, not GRANDE. It was sort of depressing. I can't pronounce masculine verbs, nouns, or adjectives. FEMININE ROCKS!
Ew, Christy Miller. They don't say much about her, but there's supposed to be a series bout Katie? How come I never read it? Katie RULES. At least she's semi realistic. Christy. *shudders with disgust*
We didn't have an ASB meeting today. YESSSS!
I'm going to practice random words and describe people.
Heidi Klum? Elle est la grande fille blonde.
Dustin Hoffman? Il est le petit garcon brun.
Garrett Hedlund? Il est le grand garcon brun.
Tyra Banks? Elle est la grande fille brune.
Paula Abdul? Elle est la petite fille brune.
Je suis francaise.
Tu es francais aussi.
Heh. I love French.

20 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

manga is really retarded. reallyreally really retarded. no exceptions.

Lauren said...

my friends keep shoving gay manga at me and expect me to read it. :P

Matt Wilson said...

halo 3 halo 3 halo 3 halo 3 halo 3 o.O

halo 3...

Lauren said...

4 days?

Matt Wilson said...

uhm not including today theres. thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, and monday which makes...5 days.

Lauren said...

are you going to be first in line?

Matt Wilson said...

oh definitely.

Lauren said...

i foresee a huge riot. like the one that happened right when ps3s came out.

Matt Wilson said...

rofl and the gangsters like mugged everyones ps3's in new york or w/e

Lauren said...

and short people got trampled.

Lauren said...

that would only suck a lot if you just bought a ps3 after waiting for lik 2 days in front of a store, and then a gansta steals it.

Matt Wilson said...

noO0ÖºóoO0Öºó! ( I can type more different O's than you o.O)

Lauren said...

oh darn. because i've been wanting to type more than one type of o since i was 5 years old.

Matt Wilson said...

you know you have.

Lauren said...

i bet that's every kid's secret fantasy.

Matt Wilson said...

well it was definitely mine.

Lauren said...

thaaaat sounded dirty...

Matt Wilson said...

nah.


...quiero hablar a muchas personas.

...quiero tener YG todos los dias de la semana...

Lauren said...

eh i can't say i agree.

Matt Wilson said...

lol I don't even know why I said that. actually I do but nvm. it was kinda hyperbolic.