Monday, September 03, 2007

The Immunity Berry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I just watched "Barbie Fairytopia in Mermaidia"...or whatever it's called. HA! That movie is hilarious.
You know I have to rant.
I like Bibble now. So adorable. Except he ate these berries that made him sing with disturbing side effects.
Berry #1: Yodeling powers
Berry #2: Opera powers
Berry #3: Heeeeelllllllo, little berry. You are just the most luscious thing you ever saw... Mmmmm, I didn't forget about you, baby.

It was muy disturbing.
And in the opening scene there was this creepy fairy...oh my bad, SEA BUTTERFLY...that had a ginormous head and a really annoying voice. My mom wasn't even watching and she was like, "OMG, that is an annoying voice."
And it was.
OH NO, FUNGI HAVE CAPTURED PRINCE NALU! Heh. I remember him. I had a huge crush on him, as I can recall.
Because he was hot for a cartoon character.
It depends on his facial expression. If he falls into sullen shame, his forehead expands. No lie.
And all of a sudden there's this Nori Mermaid Barbie (TM) who's all in love with him. Say whaaaaat? Didn't he have a huge crush on Elina (by the way, if all the fairies are named after flowers are colors, WHAT KIND OF NAME IS ELINA???) in the last movie??? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?? And Nalu is a huge player. This Nori chick can't really think they could have something together.
Oh wait. She doesn't. "He's a prince, I'm a commoner...it just doesn't work that way."
"But you know you guys are MFEO!"
"I know...wait, MFEO??"
"MADE FOR EACH OTHER! *giggles of death*"
The merfairies were annoying, too. And they had HUMONGOUS heads.
But then at the end, Elina's all, "Nooo, I only like Nalu as a friend." Riiiiiight. But she reveals the secret: NALU LOVES NORI! NORI LOVES NALU! AND....they're cool with that. I don't expect much from that relationship. But this is coming from me. Never mind.
I really hate Elina. Not only is she wimpy, she always has to be right. GRRRR. But compared to Nori, she is downright ugly. Nori is pretty much a babe, and I don't even like girls.
Lol, my mom was like, "Ew, her makeup is horrible!" But she said it about Elina, so it was okay.
Oh no, Laverna turned into a frog. And Elina couldn't get her wings back. You know, she REALLY should have stayed like that. Been taught a lesson in humility and have been wrong for a change. But no. She ate the berry that reveals her true self and her true self has wings!!!!!! Apparently Laverna's true self is a frog. Ha. Ha. Ha. Not.
MY DAD GOT AN IPOD!!!!!! It's blue. I want it.
We went to Party City looking for a Sorting Hat, but their Harry Potter selection was limited to glasses, wands, and brooms THAT DON'T ACTUALLY FLY! What's the point of selling them, then??? Oh yeah, and a golden snitch whose wings didn't work. So...I don't know what my dad's doing.
AAAAAGH must watch "Princess and the Pauper", "Barbie and the Magic of the Pegasus", and "Barbie Rapunzel". And eat Coke Gummies. And die to death a happy death.

3 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

COMMENT!

Matt Wilson said...

for the purpose of more conversation cause I just can't get enough.

Lauren said...

i swear that's a song.