Sunday, September 23, 2007

You're all ridiculous

I'm trying not to put myself in a bad mood by imagining things that have not yet happened. Sort of like Anakin. Only I'm wearing a shirt.
Let's see. I finally got "Maximum Ride: School's Out --- Forever" from the library. However, I'd put a hold on it in JUNE and it was IN THE SHELVES? Wth???
Argh. I am ballin' at Corrals. No, not helping.
I'm finally going somewhere on my writing project. Sure. But I don't want to write it yet.
It's not working. I'm just really mad and I'm going to express it in a very immature, 14-year-old way.
I don't know what happened, or what exactly is going on, but this is freaking ridiculous. And I'm probably jumping to conclusions, which will lead to a big misunderstanding, and will make my life much more horrible than it already is.
But really? Grow some balls, everybody. Or some backbone.
I'm just mad at the world. And confused. And tired. And I do not want to go to school tomorrow because my teacher thinks I'm in the KKK probably.
Although I just finished my science homework and discovered that I do not suck at math.
That should count for something.
Viva la immature fourteen-year-olds.

18 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

why exactly are you mad? lol

this is about the first interesting blog you've posted (at least for me who doesn't really care about pony pals and hairspray and zach efron no offense) in quite awhile

Matt Wilson said...

watch this



http://youtube.com/watch?v=5QYEG8Sordw

Matt Wilson said...

and this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xXRzfjwwMcc

Matt Wilson said...

what a great movie...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pV3IuEjwxQ4

Matt Wilson said...

way to much time on my hands apparently even though not really.

Lauren said...

you are sick. i hope you know that.
and we all know you are harboring a secret crush on Pam.
it was a sunday and my life tends to fall apart then...

Matt Wilson said...

how so, I'm really (seriously) intrigued. or is that just to personal.

Lauren said...

to which part?

Matt Wilson said...

why you were upset or thought your world was crashing down upon you.

Lauren said...

yeah that is too personal.

Matt Wilson said...

lol ok sorry.

P.S. I finished halo 3 ...omgz...the ending is...a good ending but...so...oh master chief...

Lauren said...

wow that was fast.
lol did he take off his helmet?

Matt Wilson said...

no pffft.

Lauren said...

did he die for the sake of saving the earth, or some noble crap like that?

Matt Wilson said...

he didn't die but he did save the world. he only got kinda lost in the vboid of space outside the borders of our galaxy not to be found anytime soon. kinda like sirius, (who, from my interpretation of the text, is n't actually dead, just lost in a void inside that mirror and can never be saved)

Lauren said...

i think that happened on an episode of "doctor who"....
i'm pretty sure sirius is dead. remember the creepy story luna told?

Matt Wilson said...

no but it never really says he died. characters in the book reference him as deceased but it never really comes from an authoritative institution in that fictional realm. and wth is dr. who.

Lauren said...

j. k. rowling was quoted saying, "Sirius is definitely dead." I heart wikipedia.
only the best show ever.