Saturday, September 29, 2007

Youtubeees. AGH! The bees!

Hey. Who knew. I'm on youtube. You can't understand anything I'm saying, but I'd forgotten Heather put this on youtube. I think I grew, because that shirt is a lot shorter now. You rock, Heather.

Yay. So I am sick. Weee. Although not too sick. Just sick enough to feel...sick.
Yeah. Not sure about Xbox nite.
I forgot when "Beauty and the Geek" was on, so I missed it this week. Dang.
I need to eat lunch.
Aaargh, this video way bothers me. I talk to fast.
Yay, I'm a narcissist!
I did a new Pony Pals. But it really sucks, so I don't reccomend you reading it.
Hm hm hm. Finished a new book. Was called "Boy Proof". Was surprisingly good. I like flawed heroines. If the heroine isn't flawed, the whole book sucks. Because then we have a perfect little peeper on our hands.
WHY DID I JUST SAY PERFECT LITTLE PEEPER?
I suppose I could erase that....
Eh, too lazy.
Want to write HP fanfic. And I have a fairly good idea for one. And Marie sent me a book called "The Writer's Block" that I have been to chicken to read. Better start somewhere.
No science homework! YAY!

9 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I heard something about "vote republican" and "power mad...."

Lauren said...

it was all a bunch of star wars junk.

RRock_With_It said...

That makes.....sense....

Lauren said...

i guess it worked, tho...

Lauren said...

and i said "republic", not "vote republican"

RRock_With_It said...

Oh, that makes more sense.
What point were you trying to make? I couldn't hear anything.

Lauren said...

that i'm cooler than chancellor palpatine, yo.

RRock_With_It said...

Well, that's definitely true.

Lauren said...

chancellor palpatine = worst video game character ever.