Sunday, September 23, 2007

Life, love, and other mysteries...such as guys, politics, and jeans that make your butt look good.

It's really freezing in my house, and we have the heat turned on. Also, I'm wearing long sleeves. I hate this place.
Spanesie, some pop group from Belarus, came to church. They were actually really amazing. Compared to a lot of the crap the music industry is shoveling over here, they were really good. And clean. AND THEY SPEAK FLUENT RUSSIAN! So the sermon was actually good because the pastor wasn't preaching. Heh. I am SORRY, but it is freaking true. Then there were these delicious almondy things that smelled heavenly during fellowship. Screw Oreos.
Yeah. Other than that, life has been weird and overdramatic, all in a space of 4 hours. People themselves are confusing and retarded. There are no such things as people skills, I tell you, because one day you understand everyone, and another you're a social leper.
I want more almondy pastries. I have to do my science homework, and maybe I'll play some more Corrals.
Seriously, tho, I love these jeans.

3 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I feel like a social leper every day.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Wilson said...

I wish I had the time to play some chorals...