Sunday, September 09, 2007

Don't go breaking my heart

That's an Elton John song. Ew. Yeah, I just watched "Ella Enchanted", which I STILL think is so much better than the book, tho I don't have a big crush on Slannen like I did back in the day. HEIDI KLUM IS IN THAT MOVIE!!! OMGEEEEEZ!
So, since my brother and dad were at a karate demonstration, my mom and I rented some movies at Hollywood video. I'm seeing a pattern in our behavior when the men are gone. We got "Ella Enchanted" (cuz I'm a loser) and "You've Got Mail", which is pretty much my mom's favorite movie. Um, Tom Hanks = amazing. And Meg Ryan is brilliant. That movie pretty much blew me away. Except there's this scene right before the big romantic finale when Tom Hanks is all, "Bla bla bla, I want to marry you," and Meg Ryan's trying not to cry, but he keeps being all, "Bla bla bla, you're hot, why won't you forgive me?" Finally, Meg's all, "I'VE GOT TO GO!" But she doesn't start bawling, like I would have. I also might have resorted to violence. Lol.
"Ella Enchanted" is still pretty much ballin'.
Slannen. So short.
CARY ELWES. SO CREEPY!
And it's sort of obvious he's a villain. Hugh Dancy might be hot, but he's not big on brains. Cuz Cary kept being all "Mwahahahaha" with his little snake. BTW, the snake's name was Heston, could that be a play on Charlton Heston? Prince Char, Heston...eh.
And I thought "Wesley" understood true love.
"Death Sentence" sounds like the worst movie ever. Just violence and Garrett Hedlund and Kevin Bacon.
I saw an add for "Georgia Rule", and I'm never going to see it, but he's still hot. "Mrs. Hennesee, I'm in love with your granddaughter."
Awwww...
My brother was visiting this weekend. Now he's gone. That's life, I guess. But I made him a fantasmagorious cake. Mmmm, chocolate marble.
Heheheh. See you punks later.

No comments: