Sunday, September 02, 2007

Heh heh heh

I'm not actually supposed to be on the computer right now, but I want to get some pent up feelings out. Cuz I can. Yeah. Hehehehehehe.
And cuz I'm random. And stupid.
Must be the estrogen talking.
Girls have testosterone? Not like testicles full but just a little. IT WAS ON "TEEN DREAMS", IT MUST BE TRUE!!! GAAH!
Yeah.
Eh, I would ask that question, but that might lead to other questions that others will definitely think.
I totally feel like listening to a Simple Plan song right now. It would make me happy.
Hm hm hm.
Heh. My dad finally finished Harry Potter 6, but had a stint where he refused to read the rest after Dumbledore died "because he was in shock".
I guess that's his way of dealing wif it. I just cried my eyeballs out, even though 5 million people ruined the ending for me already.
That reminds me of that stupid "Prophecy of the Stones" book I used to be obsessed with. At the time I thought it was great, but now that I think about it, it was just another 14-year-old writing a story. Seriously, that book was written by a French 14-year-old. Dang. That makes me feel inadequate.
But I cried my eyeballs during that book.
....and then they didn't die.
So my tears were wasted.
But I totally thought Jade should've died...in a random shooting event.
Speaking of books, I finished the last Ashley Stockingdale novel. I was glad about some things, mad about others. It was just...eh. MWAHAHAHAHA SETH IS NO MORE! ...sort of. He married some pregnant chick. Raaaandom... And we thought he couldn't commit.
Oh rats, I spoiled the ending. Oops.
Aaaargh my veins are bubbling. Let it all out. I'll just yell at myself for now. YOU ARE DUMB! DUMB DUMB DUMB! And scene...
They say history repeats itself. I wonder if everyone in history is this dumb...
Hm hm hm.
Everybody stabs you in the back...and I forgot the rest of the words.
Welcome to my life...

4 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I probably won't be coming to yg thursday it really sucks and I'm really sorry but I gotta work >< and no one can switchf with me...

Matt Wilson said...

cause its thursday and softball games are thursdays and everyone plays on the team.

Lauren said...

:P that sucks.
i heard you're not going to the baseball game???

Lauren said...

that's why softball is lame.