Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I sing the blues and swallow them, too

I was just told to fly free about 8 times. Right. Mmm, tasty White Rabbits.
"Othello" was way depressing. Othello gets all mad when he thinks Desdemona and Cassio are having an affair and calls her a whore a bunch of times, then smothers her with a pillow. Then Iago kills Emilia, so he gets arrested, but Othello goes all emo because he has no title and no wife and kills himself. Yeah. So much for APness. But I want to read this one book...I forgot what it was called, but the description read: A man finds out his mistress of 20 years is not only a man, but a Communist spy.
LOL! I think that would really suck to find out your girlfriend/lover/wife was a man. Kind of like in "The Ring". But she was a hermaphrodite. Oops. I think we were talking about that last year in math: "Guess what honey...I'm a man." Last year = amazing. I miss all the 9th graders. Only they're 10th graders... Yeah.
Math this year is pretty good, only I really suck at it.
I want a Snow Puff. Cookie. Pie. Thing.
Gracie's on Animal Crossing today!
We had our first ASB Reps meeting today. I was so glad I didn't have to run this one, but then it turned out it was super easy and Mr. Barry was just robbing me of some practice. Grrrr...
ST. PATRICK'S DAY DANCE! I personally think that would be ballin'. Because Ireland rocks my pants off.
Heh. Speaking of dancing.... *does the old man dance*
Picture me...on a stage...performing a monologue from Shakespeare's "King Lear" (or something of the sort)...and two old men walk on the stage...and start dancing...can you see this? Because I can see it really clearly. And it never really happened.
I feel like playing Animal Crossing. Or reading my book.
OMGEEZ I finished "School's Out - Forever" yesterday. Aaaargh, Max and Fang didn't hook up yet. I hope that Sam character doesn't come back. I'm hoping he was just one person that barely impacted her life and now she will never see him again. I hope, anyways. And what was with the Max clone??? I hope she doesn't come back. Angel got really annoying in this book. Total was kind of annoying. Fang even became annoying. I like Iggy, tho. He's cool. Gasman makes me really angry. And Ari is a creepfacepants.

No comments: