Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Evangelic...Angelic...awwww

I just bothered my mom a whole lot by singing loudly to "X 2004". LOL, like pretty much the best CD ever. It started with "Rawkfist" where I imitated Trevor McNeevan, but after "Landslide" by Seven Places, I knew there was nothing but crappy songs left, ending with the fabulous "Livin' It" by the Cross Movement. AAAAAGH I hate that song so much.
WE LIVE FO DIS, WE DIE FO DIS, WE CRY FO DIS, COME ALIVE FO DIS, WITH THIS HOLE IN YOUR SOUL, HOLE IN YOUR SOUL, HOLE IN YOUR SOLE!!!
Those probably aren't right, but AAAARGH I hate that song SO MUCH. It's annoying and repetitive and like 5 minutes of crap.
And the music video is all the guys in that stupid group bouncing Gangsta like. You know, that thing that gangstas do that when I try to replicate I get shot. Maybe because my clothes aren't baggy enough. Oh, and I'm white. That alone is a reason to shoot me. And because I'm me. But I haven't done it recently (except in my own home), so none of y'all are allowed to shoot me.
IT'S LIVING IN ALL OF US, AND IT'S BROUGHT US HERE BECAUSE YOUUU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME!
Hate Gabriella. And her sexy scandal.
Na na na na, oh yeah, na na na na, yeah yeah yeah, YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME.
Yeah.
OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ! So do any of y'all watch "Hannah Montana" Cuz you should. You know my feelings on Miley Cyrus, but that show is riDUCKulously fun to watch. Uh yeah, remember Jackson? Creepy older brother? Guess how old he really is?
19? No.
24? No.
29? Closer.
30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS SO SCARY!!!!!! HE'S ACTUALLY 30 YEARS OLD!!!!! He's like 16 years younger than BILLY RAY CYRUS! HE COULD BE BILLY'S YOUNGER BROTHER!
I found that out yesterday and it really grossed me out. Like badly.
I have no idea why this brings me pleasure. I need a new hobby.
But I already made cupcakes and I'm reading a really depressing book on body image. It's not even non fiction. Bad.
SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW! Amanda is my locker partner, I have to find an appropriate locker decorating thingy, and I need my schedule. Even tho I already have mine memorized.
First period French. Second period math. Third period Pre-AP English. Fourth period Advanced Band. Fifth period (groan) OFFICE ASSISTANT. Sixth period science. Right. Got it.
I actually like "Fabulous" better than "I Don't Dance" now. I'm ranking them. Because this is my blog, I feel like it, and you can move on if you so deem it necessary.
Forget songs from #1. That movie is NOT WORTHY. Pretty much.
1. Fabulous
2. I Don't Dance
3. Work This Out
4. *toughie...* What Time Is It
5. You Are the Music In Me (Sharpay version)
6. Gotta Go My Own Way
7. Bet On It
8. You Are the Music In Me
9. Humuhumunukunukuapua'a (yes, I know how to spell it)
10. All For One (HATE THIS SONG)
11. Everyday (HATE THIS SONG MORE)
Heh. I think I like ranking.

14 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

hello. have fun at school mwahahaha

Lauren said...

you too. actually, school has already happened, I guess. how was it?

Matt Wilson said...

It was very long but cool. still. I'm going to enjoy this year. I think. it all depends no whether or not I stay on top of everything lol. but doesn't it always?

Lauren said...

yeah, my science sub was making a huge deal about staying on top of homework and "NOT SLACKING OFF", because if you slack off you'll get an F but if you don't you'll get an A. which is bull.

Matt Wilson said...

no its not.

Lauren said...

is.

Matt Wilson said...

only in the early years of education. /not including super geniouses.

Lauren said...

i was more referring to the people that work hard at a subject but no matter what they still suck at it.

Matt Wilson said...

world still needs ditch diggers...

Lauren said...

but what about bread?

Matt Wilson said...

huh?

Matt Wilson said...

hahaha cunfusion! lol

Lauren said...

and it happens yet again, lol.
bread is so much more valuable than ditches.

Matt Wilson said...

sure. I guess...