Monday, September 03, 2007

True love never fails

GAAAAAAAAAH "Snow" by Tracy Lynn pretty much the best book ever. That and "Pants on Fire" by Meg Cabot. Both pretty surprising with nicely flawed characters.
"Snow" started out so hokey. I was like, "Dang, another interpretation of a fairy tale. Purple prose, 2-D characters...let the games begin." But it was really surprising. I liked it, anyways. Especially after she runs away to London. "She's Cat, he's Raven, and he's Sparrow." "And who are you? Rat?" "No. I'm Chauncey!" Lol.
And she didn't fall for the best friend. Hehehehe. Scottish people really bother me. Alan kept being all, "I dinna wanna tellya, but I'ma g'on party for a wae bit." I was like, "...."
OMG, BLONDE JOKE!
A blonde bought two horses, and could never remember which horse was which. A neighbor suggested that she cut the tail of one horse and that worked great until the other horse got his tail caught in a bush. It tore just right and looked exactly like the other horse's tail and our friend was stuck again. The neighbor suggested she notch the ear off one horse. That worked fine until the other horse caught his ear on a barbed wire fence. Once again our friend couldn't tell them apart. The neighbor suggested she measure the horses for height. When she did, she was very pleased to find that the white horse was 2 inches taller than the black horse.
That took me a while and then I was like, "ROFL!" Pretty much.
Lol. Another one.
How many blondes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Just two. One to hold the lightbulb, and one to spin the ladder around.
Heh.
Yeah.
My eye got all swollen up. I don't know why, tho. Actually, I sort of do, but it would gross all of y'all out. It kind of grosses me out, like, "How did that get in my eye?" It doesn't hurt, tho. And I have to keep a stupid hot compress on it like 24/7. But it turns warm really quick and it's annoying to take my glasses off and hold it and then try to type. Bam.
I was playing "Animal Crossing". One of my games is down to 380,000 in debt. Pretty sweet. I should have that in three or four days.
Can't wait.
Hey, Joe Trohman turned 23 the other day! Right...well, if I'm supposed to marry him this should make things awkward. Seeing as I'm not remotely interested and he smokes pot...oh yeah, and he's 23.

2 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

so what kinda music does your dad listen to?

Lauren said...

jazz and anything i'm listening to so he can embed himself in the culture???