Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bored French ramblings

I'm creating a French conversation between two random nonexistent people with my limited knowledge. Like how would you refer to a boyfriend or another person?
Or just say, "WHO'S THAT???" Hey, there's always the English-French dictionary.
Nathalie: Tu t'appelles comment?
Thibaut: Moi, je m'appelle Thibaut. Et toi?
Nathalie: Je m'appelle Nathalie.
Thibaut: Salut, Nathalie.
Nathalie: Salut, Thibaut. Tu est d`ou'? (i know that's wrong...)
Thibaut: Je suis Bremerton.
Nathalie: Ou?
Thibaut: Ca n'a pas d'importance. (I am totally getting this out of the English-French dictionary. I don't know any of this stuff.) Ca va?
Nathalie: Pas mal, merci. Et toi?
Thibaut: Ca va tres bien, merci.
Nathalie: Pourquoi?
Thibaut: Elle est seduisant. *points to blonde chick* (LOL I love French!)
Nathalie: Elle est blonde.
Thibaut: Oui. Elle est la petite fille blonde. (um, right. Need to refer to textbook.)
Nathalie: J'ai de plus belles chaussures qu'elle.
Thibaut: Je m'en fous. (Uh oh, that's actually a little innappropriate right there.)
Nathalie: Elle est prostituee.
Thibaut: Tu est envieux.
Nathalie: Oui. Ciao, Thibaut. A tout a l'heure.
Thibaut: Au revior, Nathalie.

16 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

maybe I should post something all in spanish/what did you just converse with your self about?

Lauren said...

well, it involved a blonde girl, sexual humor, and a bit of foul language.
heh. you should. and then see if anyone understands it.

Matt Wilson said...

I have a feeling spanish is a little easier to understand actually.

pffft you gotta be more specific than that.

Lauren said...

eh i'll tell you later.
is not. does spanish have masculine and feminine??
erm, probably. but french is pretty much ballin.

Matt Wilson said...

I have to admit it sounds a bit sexier. also alot wimpier. I'd be alot more worried to kickbox a spaniard than a frank.

Lauren said...

you keep bringing that up, i've noticed.
well, yeah, everyone in spain fights bulls. well, not everyone. but they seem to model themselves after inigo montoya.

Matt Wilson said...

you keep on using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Matt Wilson said...

hahah i love that movie so much.

Lauren said...

ANDRE THE GIANT!
whenever i see cary elwes, i always tihnk he's wesley.

Matt Wilson said...

ok so halo 3 comes out on tuesday. but I work that day 4 - cl and don't get out till 9:30ish and I get back from school at like 3:15ish so I won't be able to play that day. then wednesday I"ll be able to play a little bit but my experience will be interupted by band practice. so I don't think I wanna play through the campaign cause really I want a day where I can just go through the campaign experience uninterupted. thursday. that will probably be the day as I get home at 1:45 ish and don't have to go anywhere till...wait leadership meeting...crap...ok well nvm that day. then friday I work 4-8 or 5-9 or something...which rules out that day since the peninsula classic is the next day. I forogt what shift I signed up to work for that. but thats a big deal and yeah...then sunday is church + I have to work 3- cl of course. then monday were back to school and then band practice. then that tuesday, If I don't work. hopefully hopefully hopefully I will get to play, really play halo 3. unless I work. which I probably will since I've been working every tuesday for the past month. then band practice wednesday. then yg thursday. thenf riday is a football game. then saturday. maybe that saturday (if I'm not working...I'll be able to do something with halo 3

Lauren said...

:O holy crap, matt. you could just not go to church...

Matt Wilson said...

nah. thats be like. sacreligious.

Lauren said...

not exactly.

Matt Wilson said...

nah I'll probably just stay up all night on tuesday lol.

Lauren said...

you'll probably pass out the next day. or spaz out and mistake someone for a grunt and kill them.

Matt Wilson said...

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha