Friday, September 07, 2007

Ciao, Thomas! A tuet a l'heure!!!

I LOVE FRENCH SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Only I's pretty bad at cognates so whenever I guess I'm almost always wrong. I mean, lecon is obviously lesson, but I didn't know that.
So yesterday's second day was pretty good. We had to do an assembly for the ninth graders, tho, which REALLY SUCKED. It was pretty intimidating. All my peers staring back at me. Some glaring. Sorry. Not really. I'd be very surprised if any of them understood me, I was reading so fast.
But today we had a seventh grade assembly. It was GREAT. Well, greatish. The Banana song went well, but we didn't get to sing the verse about mullets.
Lol. Shoulder rubs. I don't know why that's funny.
Third day was pretty sweet. We're actually working. In science that's not so great. Mr. Campbell's not too bad, but he gives a lot of work and I didn't write my name on my paper, so he waited for like 10 minutes for me to get a pencil. Only I only had pens. Oops.
I think my Scantron might get rejected. Ooops.
Two blonde people. Camera. That's supposed to be me. Laughing hard.
I'm actually laughing at everything right now.
Weird, I clicked on fall out boy! Psychic...
I luuuurve the courtyard. So far me, Amanda, Kevin, Sarah, Alexis, Jessica, Amby Paul, Kenny, Connor, and sometimes Matt have eaten out there every day. It's great.
Mr. Caley launched into a long lecture about how French kids don't date when I said the boy and the girl in the picture were dating. I mean, come on, they could have been friends, but I just ASSUMED they had it bad for each other. And Mr. Caley said they were BROTHER AND SISTER. Right, the girl was Vietnamese and the guy was white. I know there's adoption, but IT'S A PICTURE. Unless you KNOW the people, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW??? But Mr. Caley went on to talk about how people our age shouldn't date because it's practically sexist and the girl becomes her boyfriend's property. Which is, um...sort of true. And he asked me, who has never had a boyfriend, what my boyfriend would do if I talked to another boy. I was like, "He would punch him in the nuts...I mean, stomach." "You're right! He wouldn't like it!" Phew. Apparently French kids group date, but everyone pays their own way. WHY AM I FINE WITH THIS??? THIS IS WHY I SHOULD'VE BEEN BORN FRENCH!!!! Northern Europe sucks.
I got to leave science early. Ha ha ha. Mr. Campbell and I have the same binder. Ha ha ha. I would've gotten an A if I'd said something about it earlier. Ha ha...crap.
Old school Evanescence. You know, I really like "The Open Door", but "Fallen" is sort of better. I don't know. I think Amy's voice is better on "Fallen", but the music is pretty sweet on "The Open Door".
Do do do do.
Band is less ridiculous. I FORGOT MY MUSIC AT HOME! Dang. My syllabus is due. BAND COUNCIL NOMINATIONS! How fun. I wonder what Kevin got...

11 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

you know what?

Matt Wilson said...

I really wanna have a yg brass quintet. really badly. I even have the cunductors score to the intermediate level canadian brass book. and I really wanna do a yg brass quintet. but I don't have a 2nd trumpet, french horn, or tuba...

Matt Wilson said...

you know what else?

Lauren said...

i know a french horn and a tuba player, but i don't know if they would do it.
no, what else?

Matt Wilson said...

well thats cool. and then allison kreifels can play 2nd trumpet haha.

why would I tell you what else? pfft.

Lauren said...

hey she should.
well...*best comeback ever* NO!

Matt Wilson said...

something tells me she would..."come out of the texture" she didn't blow me away when I saw her practicing.

ok then NO

Lauren said...

i have no idea what that means.
and to quote the newsies, i'm going to soak you.

Matt Wilson said...

thats an odd phrase.

Lauren said...

i have doubts as to whether they actually said that back in the day.

Matt Wilson said...

I have no idea.