Friday, September 14, 2007

I know every step, I know every song

I love Fridays. So much cooler than Thursdays.
I saw Coach Cline at Target yesterday. It was pretty ballin'. Heh. That's funny. But she might teach at my school, which is cool.
"Is he ROMANTICALLY INTO YOU?" Well, doesn't the term "into you" imply romantic intentions?
I had to read "The Most Dangerous Game" for Pre-AP, but it was weird because my dad had brought it up during the summer and so I knew the end, but it was really well written and the part in the forest was way scary. I mean, I knew the end, but seriously, I was like, "Wait, how is he goig to get out of this?????" But he did it. A dog died...and a black guy...and a bunch of other guys...and most possibly Whitney.
Aaaargh, I had "Without Love" and "Run and Tell That" stuck in my head ALL DAY. So I'd just randomly sing snatches of those songs. The same snatch. OVER AND OVER. "Try to make a dollar outta...15 CENTS!!!" "TRACY, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU, NO MATTER WHAT YOU WEIGH!!!!"
I sang that to Jeff, and he was like, "Who's Tracy?"
It takes two...
I can't wait to watch "Romeo and Juliet" in spring. Romeo looks like Zac Efron. Only hotter.
The suicide scene looked cool.
But Romeo has hot friends.
Yeah.
I love Fridays.
Science isn't too bad. Mr. Campbell's a good teacher. No one else thinks so, probably, but I think he's cool. He makes sense, unlike SOME people, who shall go unnamed. I miss Mr. Griffith.
"Don't be a muffin."
Front step, cha cha cha, back step, cha cha cha, side step, front step, back, and turn...

10 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Do you mind if I copy you and make myself a Hogwarts About Me?

Matt Wilson said...

I remember reading the most dangerous game. es muy bien.

Lauren said...

um...no. it's the sensation that's gripping the nation. knock yourself out.
most dangerous game is pretty sweet. except for all the crappy dialogue. and it's sort of anti-Russia. like Animal Farm.

Matt Wilson said...

I thought the dialogue was apropriate. the game was AWESOME. we had this guy that works with my mom play trumpet with us and he was screaming (I'm guessing it was kinda a midlife crisis kinda thing...I felt kinda bad for him but he was pretty cool though) and we won 49 21 ( we actually came back from 7 to 14 at the half when we were behind but then we busted open) and man it was amazing. and I was screamin and yellin and going crazy and it was amazingly awesome. are you marching for Oly next year? of course you are. we're gonnna pwn you.

Lauren said...

and this is why football is amazing. percy weasley moment...
whatever. Mr. williams pwns.

Matt Wilson said...

HOW WAS THAT A PERCY WEASLEY MOMENT!?!? (howard dean esque voice) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Lauren said...

book 3, final quidditch game, gryffindor wins.

Matt Wilson said...

sure

Lauren said...

only percy probably didn't scream "tits" as loud as he possibly could.

Matt Wilson said...

roflcopter.