Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh-oh-oh.

GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE!
Heh. I bought a Quizfest magazine. I just can't help it. I practically live for quizzes.
I'm just a looking it over and reminiscing about my results. Heh.
I know you don't care, but today wasn't really worth commenting on.
Um, let's see.
Oh, I can tell which celebrity is older. I'm a whiz. Yeah, maybe because the older celeb was always on the RIGHT.
Out of the three lame (for the most part) main female characters in HSM 2, I am...SHARPAY! You all knew that.
Awww, Kelsey's outfit is so adorable.
Okay, why does the HSM Mystery Date include Ryan as a date, but have Kelsey as a playing character? Wouldn't one of the characters then be JASON??? Hmm? HMMMM??
I can't really tell fact from fiction. Too bad.
But the thing about Ne-Yo was way obvious. But if I told you how I figured it out, you'd be all, "Psh, racist..."
I am a "Cool Customer" when it comes to getting starstruck. Yeaaaah, I live in WASHINGTON, okay. There ARE no celebrities here.
Ew, one of the questions was about dancing with Cody Linley. I said I would say nothing, but because I'd be too busy vomiting, not because I was shocked. Gross. And he walks me out. STOP FOLLOWING ME!!! And I really don't think he and Jason Dolley look alike at all.
I guessed most of the bloopers. Only I didn't know Mischa was having a bad hair day. It was what my hair looks like on a daily basis, so I just thought it was normal.
HA! There was an FOB pop quiz and you had to name the band members and write on their nametags. I KNEW IT WOULD COME IN HANDY SOME DAY!
I couldn't guess the midgetous stars. And I'm bad at unscrambling. So many more to go...
They explain to me the secrets of boys. Yip dee doo. Oh, should I make the first move? Yes, according to the Jonas brothers, I need to be BRAVE. I thought this was frowned on in our society??? Guess not. I noticed Nick Jonas has a thing for pastel colored polos, particularly in the colors lavendar and pink. He's wearing a belt buckle that says, "Praise the Lord." Yeah. That MUST mean they're a Christian band. I couldn't tell. AAAAH, Nick is talking about a former relationship!!
Nick: "'S.O.S.' is a song about this girl that I had been waiting to see for a while, and then I saw her, and it wasn't so awesome. Before, it was just so perfect, and it just went downhill."
???? YOU'RE 14!!!!!!! Wait...I think he's referring to Miley Cyrus. Heh. She's not so awesome. OUCH.
Oooh, where will I meet my next crush? Well, according to this, at the PARK. ???? I don't have a park in my area. Well, there's a playground, but not a PARK. Not a nice lil local one with happy children and single fathers and their dogs. Oh dear, who is that in the picture? It says Adam, but he has facial hair... AAAAAH, ADAM BRODY WITH FACIAL HAIR! It just doesn't fit. "Secret Baby Man" comes to mind.
Chris Brown wouldn't date me, apparently. Because I'm both high AND low-maintenance. Carazy. Whatever. I've noticed guys are never labeled high-maintenance. Even the germophobic ones.
Lol, are you bored yet?
Ooh, who's MY dream jock? Lol. TO THE MAX. I'm loving that phrase.
This quiz was pretty even. I had two for almost every category, but Chad from HSM won narrowly. NO!!! I love basketball and all, but Chad isn't exactly dream date. Oh well, better than "Bradin", aka Jesse McCartney. My COUSIN'S name is Braeden and she's a girl! That's what he reminds me of. Jesse McCartney. Ew. I wanted Duke from "She's the Man". Because he's buff. He's also like 28 but hey, it's all good. Better than "Friday Night Lights" kid. Nameless man of wonder.
ZAC EFRON POSTER!!!
Yay.
I'm pretty ballin at finding the differences. And it was way obvious which leading lady matched with the main character. EVen if you hadn't seen any of these movies ("HSM", "Shrek", "POTC", "Spiderman") you could probably guess and be 100% correct. Oh, only 75% on silly wedding quiz. Silly. Like my favorite word ever.
Aaaagh, which girl group should I be in? Seeing as I hate all five of these groups... And they're commending Dixie Chicks for being crackheads??? Oooh, how brave of them. I do it all the time. I should be in the Pussy Cat Dolls. They're singing that song about buns in the picture. And one of them is wearing see through pants.
I am a gossip guard, not a gossip girl. Shame?
There are rainy days ahead in my friendship forecast. I am way jealous of Ashley's raincoat.
Ooh, my pals envy me cuz I'm gutsy. Like Rihanna. I cut my hair even tho I'm not allowed to. BAM. Lol, one of the questions was, "Are you more likely to get straight A's or win the race for class president?" Uh, I did both. Psyche.
CORY FOUND NEWT! I made a "silly" story about Emma Roberts and Aly and Aj. Aj has a weird face going on and Emma looks like she's going to strangle her to death.
yeah, costars, I get it. Mischa and Nicole are best friends? Since when?
Oh, bam, I'm not romantic. I'm a realist. My bad. I can't help it, tho.
My locker reveals...TOMFOOLERY. My favorite word, pretty much. It reveals I'm *ahem* CLEVER. All because I'm late for class and I grab my bookeh.
My dream job is novelist. I only got to answer TWO QUESTIONS!
Jason Dolley wanted to be a lawyer, not an actor! There ends a perfect (if not nonexistent) relationship.
I am a slacker in school. Heh. But my teachers love me.
Miley's favorite subject, I learned. AAAGH, you had to guess which sibling went with which actual famous person, and there were only two black people: Brandy and her bro Ray J. It was kind of obvious to match those two together. Sorry.
I couldn't draw the line. Don't ask.
Mwahaha, there is so much more.
My back to school style is...most athletic? Bull. I haven't exercised in like 20 years. Just because I think cropped blazers are ugly.
Weird, a Wii is my favorite game system (sort of, it's my favorite gadget...never mind), and they somewhat defined me. You also love: Red Bull (not really), FOB (really), daisies (sure), and Oreos (YEAYA!).
Rock 'n' Roll is my inspiration. Heh. I could not say that with a straight face.
Avril Lavigne is my fashion hero. Because we're not trendy or boho. Dang.
I'm da bomb at word esarch. I can identify body parts. And I got a 66% on the "Who wore it first?" quiz. With only 3 questions, that's not bad.
Ali Macgraw is my hair idol? Who the heck is Ali Macgraw? Hey, I almost rented "Hair" till I found out it was about hippies and Vietnam. I hate movies associated with war. Well, except for "Narnia". And "Forrest Gump".
MICHEAL JACKSON USED TO LOOK BLACK AND HAD A CRAZY FRO!!!!
My eyes are deep set, so I can be mysterious. Aaargh.
Me and Mischa Barton. And Cody Linley. LEAVE ME ALONE!!
My beauty IQ is 66%. With 9 questions. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???
My royal treatment would be lotion. Not really. Especially red clay.
Almost done.
AAAARGH. I had to figure out Carrie Underwood's "Beauty Secret". I thought it was going to be something juicy like, "I eat four boxes of pizza every Monday and then stretch myself so all the fat goes to my toes???" Eh. It was, "Before I leave home, I put on mascara." DUH. I thinke veryone knew that.
I know people's hair. I'm just a genius.
Thick eyebrows. Me and Jessica Alba. Jessica Alba and I. We're gusty and love adventure.
Well, that was it. My misadventures with celebrity style and personality quizzes. I truly have found the meaning of life and probably wasted a lot of time I could be using doing math homework. HOW DO I MAKE A SCATTERPLOT?
Realistically yours...

No comments: