Sunday, September 30, 2007

My favorite animal is the midget elephant, too!

Yeah. I just watched "Barbie as The Island Princess". The music was surprisingly really good and catchy. I am jealous of Barbie's singing voice. It was hecka better than "Princess and the Pauper".
But can you say "plot holes"? There were like 20 plot holes that left you going, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?" And there were a lot of factual errors. MIDGET ELEPHANTS? And since when do peacocks fly?
But it was semi-enjoyable. Barbie was really pretty in this one and seemed to have at least half a brain. My dad was trying to finish "Deathly Hallows" when I was watching it last night and I kept yelling at the computer (for some reason the Xbox wouldn't read it). Seriously, tho. What kind of name is Rosella?
Only the credits revealed some disturbing information.
Matt.......as himself.
Matt? Is there anything you want to share with the class?
Also, there were a few themes that totally did not work with a Barbie movie: Having children out of wedlock? Murder? Jealousy? Making the characters seem actually human? Say it isn't so.
So William killed me and cut out my liver apparently. Right.
I guess ice cream and Fritos isn't the best meal to have when you're sick, but hey.
I finally bought the new J-14, but it was so not worth the wait. J-14's staff is suddenly all in love with Nick Jonas. And he's trying to act all deep. YOU'RE 15!!!
And Cody Linley is really creeping me out. Even more so than Ms. Wiggins.
I have 3 really boring books I have to read. And I need to start on my stupid October book journal.
Surprisingly I really don't want to miss school. I don't know if that's more because I really like school or I know that if I miss even one day Mr. Caley, Mr. Cambell, and Mrs. Sims will kill me.
Do do do do do.
I think Pepsi could cure cancer. Or AIDs. Apparently Jenna Bush is a cool kid.

19 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

blaaaaaaaaah hola.

Lauren said...

hola. how was the band competition?

Matt Wilson said...

it went well. I dunno not much else I can say. today absolutely sucked though. in general it was at errible day at least so far. maybe band practice can salvage it. no se (why is the accented e the only letter I can never find on the little asci chart.)

Lauren said...

aw i'm sorry. any particular reason why?
strange, that's the one accent i have on my keyboard...

Matt Wilson said...

it sucked because I was sick and took a ton of nyquil befor eI went to school and fell asleep walking to class practically I was so drousy. and now I'm like 3 labs behind in comp sci and I feel like I have to switch out of that class at this point...so lost...DARN YOU PUBLIC STATIC VOID!!!

Lauren said...

i think that's why it's called nyquil. not helping, yeah.
i think everybody's failing science, so you're not alone.

Matt Wilson said...

oh but I am o.O

Matt Wilson said...

picture a kinda overweight mid-lateish twenties bachelor american saying this "Wow, she is open minded!"

what comes to mind?

Matt Wilson said...

only a little overwieght.

Lauren said...

WHAT????
my science teacher, actually. although the person described sounds nothing like my science teacher. is this one of those political correctness quizzes? Because i failed the last one.

Matt Wilson said...

no, I just heard it come from the tv and only caught a glance of the guy with little to no context and was trying to piece it together.

Lauren said...

gee could it have been on fox news?

Matt Wilson said...

no it was on one of the big debuts of all the new sitcoms...cavemen, carpoolers, chuck...one of 'em.

Lauren said...

probably carpoolers.

Matt Wilson said...

was actually really funny.

Matt Wilson said...

except very progressive.

Lauren said...

eh pushing daisies was better.

Matt Wilson said...

cavemen was alright. it could get old really fast though.

Lauren said...

the commercials are already kind of annoying....