Monday, October 01, 2007

D-I-G, that's all your gonna be GOOD FOR. Now what does that spell?

Aah, "Holes". I remember that movie. And how everyone was all obsessed with it. That was one bandwagon I did not jump on to. To this day, I still hate that movie. The book's all right, but I never read the sequel.
So I stayed home sick today because I am a wimp. A wimp that can't breathe. I didn't exactly do much today, nor did I take a fantastic trip inside myself to find who I really am, though I did discover that I am an angry person, my father is incapable of closing doors, and that my mom is slowly trying to ruin my wardrobe. She has accidentally destroyed three shirts after washing them with William's karate uniform. ARGH. I didn't like one of them, but one of them made me look at least somewhat female, and the other had a slogan that described me with utmost accuracy.
Yes. Bloo is dead.
I don't think Christian authors are allowed to have a sense of humor or refer to the trouser snake. At least authors of frothy teenage Christian fiction. Altho I like the "Brio Girls" series. Those books made me cry.

9 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

trouser snake? wth?
I tried to stay home today (would've avoided a terrible day believe me...) but my mom was resolutely intent on me going to school.

Matt Wilson said...

HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!

Matt Wilson said...

the sound track to the halo 3 diorama they made is like...good...like Eric Satie good...if you don't feel like crying after listening to it theres something wrong with you.

Matt Wilson said...

I am in a very...optimisticish mood. surpsingly.

Lauren said...

let's just you have one....
I watched part of Heroes and was way confused and put off by bad acting. Namely Claire and the creepy guy.
don't they keep the same soundtrack for every game? oops that probably sacrilege. i take it back.
euphoria. hee.

Matt Wilson said...

no they do not keep the same soundtrack for every game. Halo 3 has the greatest soundtrack ever in a video game, so says the editor of IGN or w/e and there like frlz...yeah she's not that great an actor but uhm. I must say she is pretty attractive. now let me say this. everyone always gets on guys calling them dogs and discusting for just talking about girls and hot girls and what not. but you listen in on the avergage teenage and PRE teen girl conversation and what do you hear? "Oh man that guy is so hot, the hottes tguy on earth, wanna hear my hottest guys list? man I want his body" ...seems to me theres a bit of a double standard...

Matt Wilson said...

that turned out really long...

Lauren said...

yeah, but we don't talk about guys' penises all the time. guy conversations focus more around hot girls, sex, and boobs.
Zelda and the Twilight Princess. Oh. Oh oh oh.

Matt Wilson said...

even still...