Monday, September 03, 2007

It was Sharpay, not me.

I'm actually REAAAAAAAAALLY bored so I'll just blog for now.
What's this? Zac and Vanessa caught up in a sex movie scandal????
That's what my grandma said anyways. Apparently Vanessa made a movie for Zac...alone...in her bedroom...in front of her mirror....WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES ON!!!
Shocking, I know.
Loving that buildup, lol.
But Zac's getting blamed? I highly doubt he called her up and was like, "Hey sexy, wanna make me a video of you? Alone? In your bedroom? In front of your mirror? Without clothes on?"
YOU COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER.
I have no idea why this is affecting my life so greatly.
Maybe because I hated Gabriella, and her breathy innocence, and her cartoon character singing voice (although I am so jealous of her range and her crazy dance moves), and this is like not a very Gabriella thing to do.
Lol. I just reread that.
She should just change her name to Gabriella and pretend to be her all the time.
Heh. Singing to Fall Out Boy is fun. Especially when you pretend to be Patrick Stump. I don't know why...but it's tickling my funny bone. Heh.
Yeah. I think we've covered everything...
Only in America.

23 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I don't think she has that great of range ^_-

Lauren said...

she did during the break up song.

Matt Wilson said...

actually that's what I"m referring to...I didn't think it was that impressive.

Matt Wilson said...

I don't usually critique female vocalists very mcuh cause guy and girl voices are very different, and to me 90% of girl voices sound the same...especially, excuse my political incorecctness, black women...even black men sound pretty similar.

I do however think Kelly Clarcksen, Amy Lee, and Enya are pretty amazing...now Kelly Clarcksen has range. super range. Amy Lee has incredible control of her voice. and Enya just gives me goosbumps.

you probably think most boys sound similar too though...

I like that you said muy instead of very. spanglish! woo!

Matt Wilson said...

are you even taking spanish?

Matt Wilson said...

I'm all for the purity of the english language though...thats my official poltical stance. but eh.

jessica47 said...

arent you taking french ? [directed to lauren]

Lauren said...

i like the people that have great voices and sound black. Joss stone...
wha you listen to enya?
yes, i'm taking french. pretty much.

Matt Wilson said...

yes I do listen to enya, got a problem with that?

Lauren said...

uhhhhhhhhh no. didn't she do a song for lotr?

Matt Wilson said...

yes thats how I discovered her so to speak

Lauren said...

that soundtrack is pretty sweet.

Matt Wilson said...

it is bomb diggity lol

Lauren said...

although who needs the music when you can look at all the pretty pictures?

Matt Wilson said...

uhhh me.

Lauren said...

but what about legolas?

Matt Wilson said...

well you got a point here...

Lauren said...

that is not something i needed to know. my mind is bleeding.

Matt Wilson said...

huh? are you coming to the movienight?

Lauren said...

never mind.
yeah. i'm assuming you are too?

Lauren said...

obviously yes.

Matt Wilson said...

what is your opinion on uhm...uhm...yeah got nothing

hahaha at work I we made a pizza to eat today and I saw like "is that thick crust?" but gene of course misunderstand and was like "did you just say is that dick crust?"

...and many jokes ensued..."I dunno it sure isn't ****** crust"

and uhm yeah I don't wanna get to grotesque but yeah.

Lauren said...

i live with boys, i can only imagine lol.