Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HOT DOGS ARE HERMAPHRODITES!

I'm sorry if that term offends any, but seriously. They are masculine AND feminine. And my mom yelled at me when I tired to reason why.
Lauren: Why is hot-dog both masculine and feminine?
Mom: No, you're using logic. Languages don't follow logic.
Lauren: But it's une saucisse de Francfort as a feminine and un hot-dog as a masculine.
Mom: YOU'RE USING LOGIC! It's just how it is.
Lauren: But why use two different words in two different genders for the same thing.
Mom: *throws something at Lauren's head, decapitating her and spurting blood all over the floor*
I watched "Biggest Loser" last night. That show is amazing. Only this year they didn't send the unwanteds home; they created another team, so there will be three teams and hopefully a longer season. Only there's a new host and a new location. What's with all the changes? But "Biggest Loser" always makes me cry because the people start crying and it's sad. I'm a loser, I know. No pun intended.
Today in French we learned all the numbers, months, and days of the week and Mr. Caley tried to convinced us to become foreign exchange students, even though we probably wouldn't be able to go to France because exchange programs don't want you going to a country where you've studied the language??? WHY?? I don't want to go to Sweden. Heck no. Or Norway. Denmark would be cool. Or Ireland, but they speak English...
Do do do do.
I both like and hate math.
heh. What denomination am I? The truth comes out. Maybe this will keep me from saying, "I'm baptist," all the time.
Why are Mormonism and Jehovah's Witness listed??? Never mind.
Mmm, those were good M&Ms. NOOO! WHERE IS MY RESULT, DANG YOU??
Mmm, Baskin Robbins. I haven't been there in forever. Usually I go there with my grandpa because he doesn't like Dairy Queen?? But I guess he doesn't eat much ice cream nowadays.
Hm, I am mostly Assemblies of God (eh?) and Southern Baptist. Kewl.
More on Assemblies of God...
I want to listen to some Queen.
Oh dear, aggressive. What an ugly word.
Dang it, they're pacifistic. It doesn't really say much else about beliefs but I guess they're loyal to the government. Um. Right.

27 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I dunno if you can do this or not but if you care to, you shouldlisten to this song cause its really pwnage.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=52835077

Matt Wilson said...

or if for some reason you can't get all that its

http://www.myspace.com/mr_angry_eyes

Matt Wilson said...

mr_angry_eyes


><

Matt Wilson said...

why is english like the only language that doesn't have masculine and feminine distinctions...

Matt Wilson said...

mariners game ahoy!

Lauren said...

cuz english sucks and we stole from like every other language out there.
i like how we're on at the same time.
BEN AND JERRY'S! YES!

Matt Wilson said...

when is your bed time

Lauren said...

that came out of nowhere...

Matt Wilson said...

except I left before I saw that. DANG IT

Matt Wilson said...

GAME DAY!!!!

Lauren said...

have fun sprinting. or not sprinting. good luck on your solo!

Matt Wilson said...

eh I derped it a little but they'llbe other days. I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR TOMOROW. alot.

Lauren said...

you could just say you were improvising.
i'm so psyched it's not even funny.

Matt Wilson said...

YEAH I'M SO PSYCHED lol

Lauren said...

a little late for that.
but i guess that's the point.
MARINERS SUCK.

Matt Wilson said...

we onnly got pwned a little...justa little...

Lauren said...

more like a lot.

Matt Wilson said...

mehness

Lauren said...

boo washington.

Matt Wilson said...

boo silverdale.

Lauren said...

silverdale doesn't actually exist.

Lauren said...

wait...
what does that make albertsons?

Matt Wilson said...

not as cool as safeway.

Lauren said...

safeway doesn't sell coke gummies. albertson's pwns.

Matt Wilson said...

well safeway has pizza sticks. occasionally.

Lauren said...

i thought that was costco. walmart owns all. walmart has graphic tees and guitar hero.

Matt Wilson said...

pfft. walmart. fight the man o.O