Saturday, July 01, 2006

Alvin and the long-necked chipmunks

We watched a pretty amazing movie last night on dinosaurs, proving dinosaurs are still around. There are some in Africa that live in the rivers and eat plants. And fire-breathing dragons (leviathon), dinosaurs in general (called dragons; the word dinosaur wasn't invented till the 19th century), and brachiosaurs (behemoth) are mentioned in the Bible. It was pretty amazing. See Job 40 and 41:1.
If your manipulative best friend forced you to steal a bridle and capture an insane wild horse, WOULD YOU DO IT? I hope not.
On Africa: I would like to go, even tho there are 1000 mosquitoes per minute attacking your face. I would like to see Alvin, my pal-o dinosaur. Except he'll have to buy his own plane ticket.
Aaaaaah, pterodactyls in SOUTH AMERICA!!!!!

1 comment:

Crazy Monkey said...

Your cra-aaaaahhhhhhh. What's that smell? Oh wait! THAT'S YOUR ARMPITS!!!!!!! As I was saying your carazy. And your armpits smell.