Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Vampires can be frightening, but don't worry, they're perfectly harmless...

Wow. Amazingly random.
I'm pretty much starvin. Cuz I haven't eaten in...14 hours and 10 minutes. And I really want something to eat. So after this post, the kitchen is mine. If William's not hogging the puzzles page. I need my daily sudoku.
And I have to bake snickerdoodles or something.
Weeee.
AAAAAAAH conversations from last night at McDonald's running through my mind. Kind of like that song on X 2004 with a band that started with a b.....AAAAH I CAN'T THINK.
"RONALD MCDONALD IS NOT A MAN!"
How much would leather pants cost? Because Tevyn needs some.
That high rail bike was really lame. I wish I would've tipped over. Then it would've been at least a little exciting. The bike person was all freaking out. "SLOW DOWN, SLOW DOWN." No. I'm trying to get this dumb thing over with. She said don't stop pedaling and you won't fall, so I DIDN'T STOP PEDALING. Is it MY fault I'm FAST?
Hmmm, I have no stamina and I can't make dunks or jump shots.
Maybe biking is where I truly belong.
Nah, I tried that muscular endurance test yesterday.
Answer: I HAVE no muscular endurance. Suggesting that I do is too funny.
I want an Ipod for some strange reason. And then I could put "Sweet Home Alabama", "Novocain", "Vacation", and a whole manner of depressing/old songs that no one even likes on it. Hehehehe.
But white clashes with my outfit.

No comments: