Saturday, July 29, 2006

Clifford the Big Red Dog

Nicholas Cage and Julia Roberts are couple? In the "Ant Bully", anyways. Ew. Awkward.
So I spent all Friday with two almost two year olds and one almost six year old. AKA Braeden, Lachlan, and Brooke. They did everything from hiding the remote ("Why can't I change the channel?") to dribbling milk ("Brooke, you're two, I know you can swallow.") to attacking people (Lachlan seriously ran up and shoved my legs and I was like, "UNSTABLENESS!"
So yeah. That was my Friday.
My aunt bought us cupcakes. I ate chicken and snickerdoodles. And their cpu stinks cuz it would not let me online. Comcast, my foot.
"Is that a big red truck?" "Big...wed...tuck!" Be careful what you say around Lachlan. He shall repeat it.
And I made another little kid cry.
It was him.
I bumped his head.
And he hid behind his cage.
I meant crib.
I need to work on my Sky High story.
Must run.

No comments: