Saturday, July 22, 2006

Thank goodness, she got the pepperoni kind this time.

THE WITTY TITLES ARE BACK!
Omg Lacee rules, she sent me this thing about what people can't eat. For example: beef, mad cow, pork, fears of thrichinosis, etc. So the only thing left to eat is chocolate. And Stressed spelled backwards is Desserts. Aaaaaaaaah and her party is TONIGHT! MUST GO TO WALMART! *sounds trumpet* *wait* *I don't play the trumpet* *gallops away with Patsy behind me clapping two coconuts together* *gallop gallop gallop*
Hehehe I got the first of the 2%. Hurray. I love 2%. None of that nasty 1% stuff. Ew. Get it away. But I ate it with Oreos and a pepperoni Lean Pocket. *sniff* It's been so long since I've had a lunch like this. HOW I'VE MISSED YOU, PEPPERONI!
Amber is going to be eaten by my mom. Oh the irony of it all. And HER parents will kill me for other reasons. How pleasant.
GET AWAY FROM MY SON, YOU PERVERT! NYAAAAAAH I HAVE A SWORD!
Gasp.
Flash of randomness there. I haven't been taken my randomitis medication.
*eats M&M's*
*doctor comes*
LAUREN! YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS NOT TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!
Um, sorry.
I MUST STRANGLE YOU WITH HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND A WHITE LAB COAT!
AAAAAAAH! *uses nitrus oxide on feet* HAHA now I have super speed! LIKE SPEED!
Must run to Walmart. See ya.

No comments: